Thread: Sacks/Satchels and Sockets

Default Sacks/Satchels and Sockets

As the new crystals we got are most time multiple skills wouldnt it be nice to use tool sockets on sacks/satchels too?
    Or the bulk Crystals. A bit problematic in a tool becasue you get rooted as soon as you have to change tool. And reconfigure crystals with each tool switch is most time to much work.

And next point is that shields in same equipment slots can be socketed.

What do you think about this?
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Default Re: Sacks/Satchels and Sockets

I like the idea, I like it very much[img]emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

I would love to see a socket just for crystals of holding for Sacks/Satchels and Dragon Scalepacks. They only thing as Scalepacks do not get any techs like Sacks and Satchels every scalepack would have 3 sockets where as Sacks and Satchels might have other techs. But that may not be a major problem.

well since they are a "tool" to carry more things, make them accept the tool socket tech.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

OT- Do they stack? If so that would stop the triple socketing.

Iysa

This sounds like a great idea to me.

Although I'm only newly-gifted, and have little knowledge of this world as yet, I was wondering about the backpack pouches. As they are, they seem useless (apart from for organising things). It would be more useful perhaps if they could be added to backpacks, sacks, belts etc to give additional storage?

Or have you already been there and had that dismissed?

pouches are just for storage, adding to storage is a database issue the devs won't budge on

Iysa

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    pouches are just for storage, adding to storage is a database issue the devs won't budge on
    Ah, ok, thanks for letting me know.

Thread Information