Thread: Thanks for all the trees

Default Thanks for all the trees

Love all the new trees [ip][ip] at Acul, it sure does brighten the place up! [ip][ip]
    Thanks [Y]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Default Re: Thanks for all the trees

And I love all the new ponds and rivers :D

I wasdelighted to see a lil bridge, stream and waterfall just south of parsinia, fellow unitarians then pinted me to mia's edge.
    Wow, just beautifull, it feels very right.

I would suggest adding more streams and rivers flowing from the kirasanct/mahagra ice region through the rest of Aradoth.
    A small stream flowing out of the ice just west of aughundell and then following the long walk (crossing each other here and there, with some of those nice bridges) to flow into the ocean via a waterfall that surges into the sea near the WD would be great :)
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If you haven't seen it yet, Genevia southeast where you find the dim wisps has a very LOVELY little forest with the wisps happily floating around now, rather than being baked in the open sun.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

You scared me, I thought GN might have actually spawned some blighted festival treants !

I still need to visit Mia's Edge, Acul, and now Genevia too [:)] Having been working the sandstone south of Parsinia over the last couple of days I've appreciated the bridge and pond there - which for the record is a very calm and soothing spot to sit at if you've got a fishing rod with you. Poor minnows... !

The trout fishing in Mia's edge is excellent! Love the waterfalls, cattails, duckweed, and lilypads too! Excellent landscaping devs!

I like the water itself too btw, the shader you use for the streams and ponds is very nice.

Perhaps it is possible to mix the two shaders? The ocean shader and the pond/stream shader I mean.
    The stream shader looks like a shader for a waters edge.
    Would be nice to combine that with the ocean shader for large bodies of water, ocean shader everywhere smoothly dissolving into the other shader for the edge effect.

(or is this allready the case and is it my settings that prevent me from seeing this, if so... [:#])
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

You are most welcome. This is part of our on-going effort to beautify Istaria. Special thanks to Phil (boy, having another artists has made a huge difference) for working so quickly to fill in our requests. Phil is assigned to major projects, events, also does marketing art, and whenever there is a gap in those assignments, he bangs out one of the world beautification assets off of our list.

These small areas that are mentioned above have been the result of testing some of our new tools as well. When we have finished testing the Biped Tutorial anddata entered the Confectioner school we will be visiting all of the Tier 1 areas for a content pass. And then we will do Tier 2. This will include: many new quests, Peter S Beagle quests and lore, new monsters, new monster abilities, landscaping and NPC behaviours.

David Bowman
    David Bowman

wow, sounds very promissing....[:)]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

I saw the parsinia little pond and river... and the first thing (besides the pretty waterfall) was the water sound effects when you get near shores and rivers now.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

i think this new big trees will become dryad plots?

would be nice to see occupied trees ^^

Thread Information