Thread: Ironsilk

Default Ironsilk

Heya all,

I get only 32000 exp-load for Ironsilk Tapestries, less than the half as i get for Ironsilk Bolts (72000 exp-load) actually.
    As i have optimum weaving value (1180) i dont understand that........
    Maybe some dev could check and correct the problem ?
    Thanks for help,

Knud

Default Re: Ironsilk

The optimal skill for Bolts is 100 points lower than that for Tapestries. So at your skill rating, you will indeed be getting less XP for Bolts than Tapestries. The optimal for Bolts is 1075, while for Tapestries it is 1175.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Actually i get less for the Tapestries than for the Bolts, that shoud not be this way.
    Considering i have the requested value (1180) that is needed for crafting them optimally.
    Please check the value inserted in the database, there must be something wrong..
    And thanks for the fast reply; we are not used to that :)

Greetings,

Knud

tested this on Unity myself, same result. Much less experience for doing tapestries than for doing bolts. Tapestries require a higher skill to make and place so it seems weird.

Hmm. I'll look into this.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Any news Mister Gwareth ?

Greetings to all,

Knud

Yes, the XP for Tapestries was indeed too low. I have corrected it and it will patch to blight this week.

Thanks for the fast help, we appreciate this :)

Greetings,
    Knud

Thread Information