Thread: plot availability

Default plot availability

Greetings all from Unity.

I belong to a guild that is rather unhappy with the way GN are dealing with the world.. and are considering relocating to perhaps Order.

Our major problem is that although small, we are all dedicated builders, and spend most of our time improving guild plots for use by the community. For instance we have a full suite of journeyman shops built in Parsinia..

If we were to relocate (ie start over) we'd want our own guild area again (eventually!). Doesn't have to be much, we're not very big (GN has driven most of us away), but before we make the decision, I'd like to know if there are any unused guild plots on Order?

I'm sure there are various community plots still empty, but we'd love to have our usual challenge of building a full guild suite..

Order would be our preferred location, so I'm posting here first rather than on Chaos..

Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Default Re: plot availability

thats what I figured :) may set up a trial account and come see :)
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, no. The best places are not all taken. In fact, some fairly nice though overlookedplaces will be getting upgrades with the tier 2 revamp. Much of Scorpion Island right now has small plots. However, if you look at some of the changes in Genevia proper(all those USED to be 22x22), you'll see David has been wreaking havoc and getting the plots substantially changed. In the process, some very large plots have been introduced.

With a small guild, I would seriously suggest that you check out Darvus, Kenaf Port, and South Gate. Some plots are currently owned, but by far not all. Also, with the addition of the Elmnic and Scorpion's Claw portals (yes, portals), there is easier access back to Bristugo. South Gate also has the bridge to the Isle of Wisp as well. You might also want to check out the plots in the southern communities of Genevia (Sandstone Bluff, Copperton, Istaria's Loom). The one hint I will give you is that the community listings have incorrect plot sizes, as does the map. The only way to check on the actual plot size is to click on the plot marker.

Good luck and hopefully, we can welcome your entire guild (and entice members to return) to Order.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Scorpion Island is still mostly unpurchased. I went over there myself the other day to drool at the plots and wish I had the money to move. There's another one just outside of the Kenaf in Chiconis (forget the name) which - smaller plots - but was completely unpurchased.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Nooooooooo

Don't leave [:O]
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

<removed>
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

I believe metagruen was meaning Ariadne and her guild, since metagruen is on Unity.

If you decide to make the jump to Order you will likely find that there are many friendly people willing to help you out. Just make sure to let people know that you are refugees from Unity. [;)]

Greetings Ariadne!

Sorry that you and your guild have to move (that is always a sad event), but we will gladly welcome you to Order!

Since I was already out wandering our fair lands on Sunday night & Monday morning I jotted down the communities I came across that are looking for colonists.

If you wish specifically a Guild Community, there are still several that are not owned as of Sunday night. Here is their list:

[ip]Kabale
    at map coordinates: 23252/14797, costs 13 gold 121 silver, has 9 Plots and an unbuilt T5 Guild House on the main plot.

[ip]Moroto
    at map coordinates: 22946/15001, costs 3 gold 360 silver, has 6 Plots & 2 Lairs and an unbuiltT3 Guild House on the main plot.

[ip]Eli
    at map coordinates: 22907/14787, costs 3 gold 900 silver, has 7 Plots and a completed T2 Guild House on the main plot.

[ip]South Balzar
    at map coordinates: 28745/14830, costs 10 gold 800 silver, has 10 Plots and a completed T5 Guild House on the main plot.

[ip]Amon
    at map coordinates: 27130/14135, costs 2 gold 145 silver, has 4 Plots (but 1 is owned by crypt) and a completed T4 Guild House on the main plot.

If your guild does not have to specifically have a Guild Community, then these communities are either nearly or completely vacant:

[ip]Elia
    Everything available except for one lair.

[ip]Falathien
    Everything available except for 5 plots and the 2 lairs.

[ip]Meadowhill
    Everything available

I hope this information helps a little! [:)]

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne
    Our major problem is that although small, we are all dedicated builders, and spend most of our time improving guild plots for use by the community. For instance we have a full suite of journeyman shops built in Parsinia
    I just reread your posting and wanted to pull this segment out. On top of helping you with getting settled should you decide on moving, your entire guild would be welcome in the WorldProjects Team. As was seen with Sslanis mine this past weekend, even those who do not have construction classes may be very helpful in the builds, processing resources to gain their levels while helping the community. There is no formal induction to the team, simply show up in the WorldProjects channel. I will be getting a resurvey of some of the projects complete soon and update the project list.

On top of that, dragons are also needing processing people to help with gathering resources for Dralk and Chiconis builds, as well as the new northern Rift amber azulyte mine. Only flying dragons can get there.

I'm sure I can speak for at least some of Order shard in saying that we'd gladly welcome you all.

Thread Information