Thread: Valkor Blood Talon....Cannot equip...

Pariah

Default Re: Valkor Blood Talon....Cannot equip...

Yes the other Valkor weapons have lvl restrictions

Pariah

Blood staff doesn't havea 2hc requirement just lvl 90

MOST classes dont get 10 in their weapon skill so IF they want to use a certain weapon as soon as it becomes level available they too have to invest training points...

example...Healers get81HC per level (just like dragons get 8 T/C per level)... so w/o training points even a level 100 healer wouldn't be able to equip the90 club.

(PS Healers dont get ANY quests to raise their 1HC, so they have to multiclass to get it, which takes much more time than just doing the T/C quests.)

No opinions to argue over, just showing you the facts.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

maybe its an attempt to add some diversity, or distinction in the bland class of dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Valkor's Blood Sword - Useable by Knoc, Reaver, Paladin, Warrior. All of which need to spend no training points on Two Hand Slash to equp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    Everyone other than dragons can equip their valkor weapon without using training points.

Actually Kumu, KNOCs only get 9/level 2HS... so in fact your wrong again.A KNOC would be required to use TP to equip the Blood Sword @ 90.

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

To use the sash, all dispicles need to multiclass just for AU... its far worse designed, the few tps for this is nothing.

Given the previous bug history of this weapon (requires 2hs and right palm slot instead of t&c, and claw slot), and a quick overview of the other Valkor weapons.

It seems its obvious to me that the skill requirement, like the equip slot and skill was just copied over without a thought given to it. And thus, would be a bug. And perhaps should use something like 90*8+70 = 790 base t&c skill to equip
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Thread Information