Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem

norwegianl

Default problem

i downloaded this game and need a CD-key for playing why do the give the downloade free when it need a CD-key ......................where i find a CD-key[:S][:S][:^)]

norwegianl

Default Re: problem

im new at this [:S][:S]

You named yourself Norwegianl so for the moment I'll assume you want to join the eurpoean server :)

Request a CD key here:
    https://horizons.eu.istaria.com/trial_request.aspx

Download all patches up to last month or so in one handy file here:
    ftp://hzupdate:[email protected]_install.exe

Here is the European login page for the game:
    https://horizons.eu.istaria.com/

This is the European front page for the game, you can request a trial key here too:
    http://europe.istaria.com

Here are the european forums:
    http://forum.gnonline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

If you have a US credit card, give some thought to starting on Chaos or Order. While I want to see Unity thrive as much as anyone, you're not doing yourself any favors by starting there.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

imported_Poppi

I'm from UK and play on Chaos paying with a UK credit card which works fine.

norwegianl

TY MAN and do that download the game to ummmm............................................. ........................ i just nothis the game got uninstaled oops can u send me a wep wit the game in FAST one my bro did it grrr

Whoa I don't quite follow that.
    I think you are asking for an alternative download link?

if so:
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_5499.shtml
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

norwegianl

i think so .................... i rely want to play it and to get that game install

norwegianl

and that download u just gave me it that the file to start and play the game ?

norwegianl

and and i just ordered the game on CD do it follow the CD-key wit 30 days playing free? and INstall[:S][:S][:S][:S]

norwegianl

sorry for been anoying cuz i just want it in my computer and begin to play it all i want [:)]

Kerik

I can't say for sure, not at all familiar with the european distribution on this game but...

If you download the free trial you will set up an account with a CD key that gives 14 days free

You ordered the game, so when that comes in you will be setting up a new account with a new CD key that will give you 30 days free.

So, if you want to play that bad, I'd just cancel your order and stick with the 14 day trial unless you feel like waiting for your package to be delivered.

norwegianl

the game i ordered come tomorrow i think

norwegianl

i just wanted to test the game before i get it

imported_Poppi

I downloaded game from US site, used the CD key (TULGAC something like that) put in my UK credit card details and got 2 weeks free play. Taking download from US site meant there was no choice of shard to make a character on Unity (Euro server), only choice of Chaos or Order (RP), both NA servers,which turned out best as it seems Unity has many problems and people on Chaos are very friendly and helpful.

Poppi
    The Pink Dryad

norwegianl

sorry dint understand that norwegian i am and from norway [:D][:O][:S]

imported_Poppi

Ok, if you want to play on the Unity (European) server then take the download (14 day free trial)from the European site that's linked in one of the posts above.

If you want to play on a North American server then get the download of the game from the US site.

Sorry I don't speak Norwegian :)

norwegianl

ok i have tryd the download and instaled it YESbut it dint work when i pressed play horizon it came a page i typed my name and pass yes ans i was gona to make my guy and there it stand playit cant be clicked on the icon did apper but not preesble bad english

mehe[:S][:S]

norwegianl

OMG I DONT WORK i on log in page i have instaled the game and i presed New Character and create then it come standard launch and full scan when i try to press play horizons the button not woring it not making a click it just a pic

and i dont use internet exsplore i use motzilla firefox is it that the problem ?

anser plz

Horizons uses Internet explorer and the Microsoft .NET program and don't work with Firefox. Some here have made it work on Firefox, maybe they can post a suggestion.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Thread Information