Thread: Patcher Problems

Default Patcher Problems

I'm having problems with the HZ patcher. I know that they did maint. and addded some security features. So I start up the patcher and it won't download any of the files. It just tries to download ... waits ... says it can't Dl the file . .. waits ... then tries the next file with the same result. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this ... I've talked with a couple friends who play and thay can get into the game fine.

Default Re: Patcher Problems

Check community.istaria.com main page. There they tell you to start one time via weblogin.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Raftina

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I had to do that 5 times to finally get patched. It's weird.
    I have spent the last hour patching and repatching and repatching (from the website) and I still can't login with the launcher.

You have to log in from the website once and uncheck the box that say .NET Patcher. This box is located on the screen after you choose a character to log in with. It is on the same screen as the High Performance Scan and Full Scan boxes. With this Unchecked you will not see the horizons Dragon logo when you patch but a generic window will pop up and patch. Log in like this once should then let you log in with the stand alone launcher.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Ah yes, yet another post about those pesky patcher problems.

I am currently playing on my laptop while I am traveling and I can't use the patcher, wether it be via stand alone launcher or website. I also cannot use my .bat files to launch the game. I ge an error saying that it couldn't connect to the authorization server. Something along those lines when I try to start via .bat file.
    When I start via launcher or website and have the .net patcher selected, the patcher comes up then gets stuck at "loading...". Funny thing is, the .bat file and launcher used to work just fine. Then one quite a few months ago it stopped working. I didn't use the laptop that often back then to try and get it fixed but here I am now lol. The only way I can log is by only having the high performance scan selected, which usually takes about 15 minutes for me to get into game. So if anyone has any suggestions I would most appreciate the advice.

Teh auth server for blight changed. So it's likely that the auth server for the other shards might have changed as well. Log in to horizons.istaria.com, pick your character, then view the source of the page where you'd normally hit play to launch the patcher. Verify that the paramaters are still the same as your batch file.

Thanks, I went back and copy and pasted my begud file information onto the new bat file. The authorization server didn't change but my public key did change. Any idea on why my patcher gets stuck in "loading" When I use it?

Thread Information