Thread: Blighted festival

Default Blighted festival

Hello, does anyone know how to repair the festival treeant bits so i can deliver it to the satyr women in mahagra ?
    I have torso, head and both left and right legs and arms, do i miss something ?
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Default Re: Blighted festival

Just take them all to her, see what she has to say.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

nothing is happening

We got this one cleared up when he linked to all the parts on the market channel. Most of the parts were tiers I to III.

Unfortunately due to the issues with a worldmaster for Unity the majority of parts have ended up in the hands of less than half a dozen people. I posted a suggestion on GN's forums to follow Tulga's example with the many small spawns spread all across Istaria however the WM seems to think that a couple of landing pad spawns are much more amusing.

I'd say this event was a joke if it actually had any amusement value. As it is I've justseen yet another group of friendsleave Unity and move to Tulga's shards. Good for Tulga as in more custom, more money to help develop the game so I guess it's not all bad. At least I wasn't one of the Unity players who had to say goodbye to them, I daresay I'll be seeing them at their new home and can help them settle in [:)]

didnt see the differenve of tiers as i use text mode in my inventory :)

Text mode doesn't matter, in either case you have to look at the details to see the discription.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Thread Information