Thread: UI interface problems I can't seem to fix

Default UI interface problems I can't seem to fix

It's rare I ask for assistance, but I have tried everything. Being an IT Software engineer I thought I could figure out why this is happening but it has stumped me.

When I log out, all of my graphics settings return to default. View distance, Graphics Quality settings, everything, reverts back to default settings when I log back in.

This happens on all characters on my PC but not on my wife's

I have checked the "security permissions" on the folder and files under the pref directory and the main directory to assure the "read only" wasn't set.

I am still having issues. Any advice?
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: UI interface problems I can't seem to fix

Read http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...?PostID=117157

If your clint pref file is in the wrong place. I.E. You have been here from the begining and never had to reinstalled. It could be in the wrong place and thier for causing the reseting of client settings.

Going in game to try this fix posted by Amon :)

I am from the beginning and everything was in the root of the Horizons directory

Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34

Ok, the fix worked! thanks....

Now if I can only figure out WHY it insists on giving my dragon a BI-PED panel every time I log in unless I remember to "shut down" the equipment panel before logging out... I get the bi-ped equipment panel when I log in with my dragon.

Thread Information