Thread: is there a way to.......

Default is there a way to.......

sorry posted this in the general thread might as well post it here as well.

ok i downloaded that crafting calcilator and disigned my scales that i want. it was nice to see what all i needed. now my question is. is there anyway to place an order from that program so that everyone can see what i'm needing?

it seems like alot to type out on here and i doubt anyone will be able to make them. it's a full set of marble-mythril armor scales with the techs i want on them.

if anyone has any sugesstions plz let me know

Default Re: is there a way to.......

no, as far as I know there is no like "overreaching" way to post your needs to the community....

Other than the forums, or just plain finding the dragon crafters in game (Kumu, Deth, perhaps Shargrym, and there are plenty others as well) and just straight up sending them a tell with what you want - that's the only way to notify anyone.

So yes you can post what you're looking for here, on the Order Forums and anyone who can take the order can let you know.

Or you can see what crafters are around during the times of days you're around, so that way you're not hooking up with a crafter here where it would be a strain for either of you to exchange the items.

Also you need to know - unless you're pretty gifted in the coin - odds are you're going to have to hunt down all those tech ingredients you need, gather them yourself,a nd then pass them to the crafter for them to make the scales. Some craftesr will gather them for you, but it costs a pretty $$$$. I can never afford not to hunt them down myself, which can take weeks or months - depending on your playtime - to gather them all. As usually its like over 100 parts and such.

You can also purchase them from the vielo - though you can normally purchase them much cheaper from other players than the vielo if they exist in game. Marketplace is a good place to look to buy tech ingredients, assuming you're not paying the crafter to hunt them for you.

So while you can let people know here or in game what you want, if you're hunting the parts down yourself - you may want to wait until you've got everything gathered and THEN contact the crafter (unless you need them to tell you what each tech requires). *shrugs* whichever way works for ya'

Thread Information