Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Biped Tutorial Feedback / Bug Reports

Default Re: New Biped Tutorial Feedback / Bug Reports

Don't know if this is a "blue box" issue, but every time I got killed tonight fighting the event beasties, I got the "So, this is your first death" blue box.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Now that biped tutorial is pathced to Unity, I went through some of the motions. I trained warrior and outfitter, and ran into following problems, some which already have been reported above:
    * (old bug) Ryson still not visible
    * (old bug) Warrior did not get quest window tutorial
    * I was not instructed how to activate my abilities; that is, drag them from character window to a hotkey bar and then use them
    * As an outfitter, I did not get instructions how to scribe a formula. Neither was I instructed how to use a formula or use proper tools for the task; when I reached the flax field, it was all up to me to figure out how to proceed.
    * For copper&tin, I was not told where the mine is, only instructed to go there.
    * (old bug) I did not receive a smithing hammer, making it impossible to finish Outfitter III.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Orlac

Gravus asked me to get 75 sandtone slabs for scholar one quest even tho his dialogue indictates he wants bricks. I tried 75 slabs...no go. 75 bricks...he didnt want them either.

Thread Information