Thread: Bane of Chaos

Default Bane of Chaos

Combat messaging is incomplete.

Has combat text when it misses
    No combat text when it is successful

Default Re: Bane of Chaos

Yea Ive noticed that also it is quite annoying when you cast dispirit foe or any other thing and dunno what happened...also you sure its not showing only when it hits?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Don't know what you are seeing with Dispirit Foe, I see a huge sword break apart when it works. Guess I've been two busy watching that than reading the combat text. Curious I'll have to pay closer attention when I use it.

I am sure there is no combat text when it hits and I"m sure that the only time I see combat text in regards to Bane of Chaos is when it misses. However if they put in some huge chaos vortex above the mob that would help alot.

Sure enough, dispirit foe, same thing.

Note: I'm having to play in windowed mode and makes everything much closer.
    the words bane of chaos float for a moment above the head. Very difficult to see when burried in golems. If a combat text message isn't fourth comming then it would be nice to have a similar effect like dispirit so you can tell if it landed.

I prefer to play above 1024 fullscreen as being able to pull back the camera viewcompletelyto see adds and I can't make out words floating. Frankly the close up spinning makes me motion sick. I know I can use the L key to stop it however running into the fire from the frying pan is usually the end result; since the direction the char is pointing isn't the same as our view perspectiveat that point. So please put the success messages in the combat text.

Same for all non dmg combat messages. All kinds of debuffs, techs and abilitys without dmg are missing the combatfeedback.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Eni
    Same for all non dmg combat messages. All kinds of debuffs, techs and abilitys without dmg are missing the combatfeedback.
    [I] Thanks! Having only played an Elar, the melee aspect has been a little puzzling.
    A point of exception untill the recent change in combat feedback was Stun, Lighting arrowshad shown the stun.

The missing combat feedback for all non dmg stuff came with last patch.
    Lightningarrows, primal vegeance, bane tech, stun tech, dispirit foe/s, ...
    All used to have combatfeedback when hit, but stoped last patch
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Thread Information