Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dragon Resurrection Spell

Default Re: Dragon Resurrection Spell

Do you use our two debuffs? They make great pull spells. One will debuff both Primal and T&C ward for attacks such as Galewind and Slash for the Gold and Silver strikes to hit more often.The other will debuff thier resist so you should see more damage.

Heh, you speak like a biped hits with every single multistrike...Guess what...

I've had battles where I missed every multistrike, cleave and my next two regular attacks after that...Dragons aren't the only ones who miss...

And besides all that, it has nothing whatsoever to do with a res spell for dragons...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Sounds like dragon abilities, skills, tactics are way too hard for you... have you tried Pong?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

imported_Krakkanoth

In regards to dragon ressurection. I'd like to see something a bit more useful. I'm not ancient yet but i am aware that its a 1 hour timer removes the death point and costs 5000 hoard.

Now this while better than no res does not really allow an all lunus dragon group to efficiently keep one another back in the game.

I agree whole heartedly that dragons should not be able to do everything because it really isn't fair BUT on the flipside it would be good if we had a cleric like class so we could do it if dedicated to that side of things (lore about the primal ways does go against this i guess).

Now as per the hoard.. live with it. We are dragons and its what we do we burn hoard. I've gold raged myself stupid and silver striked constantly and my hoard grows.. but slowly and i mean pretty slowly.

If i made a suggestion with the res i would say something like reduce the timer to say 10 minutes and get rid of the death point removal... and make it cost 5000 hoard more. This would allow a 5 dragon group to use 1 res every 2 minutes. Don't think its as good as biped but it becomes more functional.

Other opinions?

If you are missing every attack, then fight something else. Try those mabs again in 10 levels.

Thread Information