Thread: *A startling discovery on the mating practices of desert wolves*

Iauquai

Default *A startling discovery on the mating practices of desert wolves*

While hunting desert wolves the other day I discovered something truly shocking. Several times I noticed that if a wolfpack is threatened one of the stronger ones will not return to the pack but instead it will stop and stand very still for a good while. If left untouched that wolf will suddenly give birth to several smaller wolves. The method appears asexual in the sense that the wolf appeared to be budding like a plant.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this, could this be natural or some strance influence of the blight that infects the lands?

Default Re: *A startling discovery on the mating practices of desert wolves*

Wowsers Iauquai, I'd not thought of it as that... I had figured the wolves were giving out some sort of keening howl out of range of my hearing, that woke up other wolves sleeping under the sand (sort of like the snow wolves will do under the snow) so that they pop out seemingly from nowhere. Amazing the way the blight can corrupt the natural order of things! Thanks for the blighted naturelesson!

Thread Information