Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Event Quest

Default Re: Event Quest

I've killed him 20 times as of last night since tuesday, and finally got my pieces. Seing if he was perma-camped 24/7 and we know hes not on Order at least, he had less that 50 spawns that period. I haven't seen it happen, though the last time was quicker than the usual 5 mins.. maybe 3.
    Odd he would despawn so fast.. pretty sure thats all server side and the hotfix was client.

Quote Originally Posted by Aamer Khan
    For the most part I would agree with you AA0, but lately, possibly due to the last hotfix or patch, I have personally seen him disappear in under a minute. And this was not enought time to even run out of range and get back to him. For those still under blood cry, they were simply out of luck

If you on order have never seen this, perhaps something is different there than here on chaos, I don't know. I am seeing this frustrating situation over and over, and while I do think we have no choice but wait to see what TG can do, I don't want anyone to believe that Daknor won't despawn too quick to loot... because he at times does.
    AAO is close when he says on Order the time is around 3 minutes to corpse despawning. There has been a couple of cases where lag has caused some people to not see him die and nothing that the people did would get him to fall over so they could loot. The times when I wasn't in the kill group I always needed to fly out of range and back before I was able to loot though I never got a hide when I was in the second group. I think that's just bad luck though since I've seen people loot ok from the second group. I wonder if the same thing is happening to Unity...

Well I finally completed the quest and I can now strut aroundin ceremonial style when in KNOC mode! woohoo!

Has anyone made any discoveries with regard to which NPC the imperialtoken might be used with for ranks, etc.? I'll make a jog around Tazoon tonight, but just wondering if anyone else has made any discoveries...? I haven't seen any new emblem titles walking around as of yet...
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

There will be a "Part 2" to this quest - you could have guessed when actually reading Jatell's text when trading in the hides.

Await the Appearance of "Fafnir" and i'm sure we will get our second token - then maybe a third, after that a fourth, ... [;)]

Is the second half on blight yet?

Question that is asked a few times is..does Daknor vanish this week? if so wot happens to those ppl who havnet done the quest? can they still get the shield and token another way?

Daknor may stay in during the second half of the event, but after the event finishes itseems likely he will be removed. There may be other ways to get Imperial Service Tokens, since the token itself seems reserved for future use. But the shield is likely an event item that will no longer be obtainable after the event.

Thread Information