Thread: Not long until everyone is packed into taverns !

Default Not long until everyone is packed into taverns !

Imagine my pleasant surprise at finding this effect bestowed upon myself when I was in a tavern earlier on Unity [:)]

Well what can I say ? I stocked the tavern with one of every type of tier IV food available and I hope that the gifted who stop there to have a snack will appreciate the added benefit of 'Tavern Atmosphere' [H]

Default Re: Not long until everyone is packed into taverns !

[:|]

Nice effect - hmm, I better get that tier 2 tavern built out at the edge of Mithril's Anvil
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Ya'll musta got that either by mistake or early. None of the small taverns give this bonus on Chaos. I've yet to fine any larger ones yet.

Interesting!!!

Nice to have a taste of what is coming in the near future. [:)]

I spent a week walking the length & breadth of the fair lands of Order and wrote up a list of available taverns for my guild, Azure Twilight. I have just copied that list and put it up on Order's forum, so it could be of use for all. [8-|]

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Nice! But a question.

Does that description mean double or triple effect? I remember some earlier talk about double effect. However, when something says 'modifies by' it means 'adds this much to original value' and 200% indicates double the original value - so triple effect. Either the description is wrong, or they have decided to power up taverns.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    Nice! But a question.

Does that description mean double or triple effect? I remember some earlier talk about double effect. However, when something says 'modifies by' it means 'adds this much to original value' and 200% indicates double the original value - so triple effect. Either the description is wrong, or they have decided to power up taverns.
    No it is modified by 200% or X2.00 so it is doubled. at least that is the way I have always understand it.

The effect is available in the Tavern on Isles of Battle. Not sure smaller tier taverns have an effect added yet.

Why would there be a "duration" ? wouldn't this be like the "road bonus" and always be in effect while you dine in a tavern?

/e is confused.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

If there was no duration, the effect would linger after you left the tavern. That's just the nature of their system.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Does this tavern effect work on all foods (including festival foods) or just the kind that people don't like eating (the ones that reduce DPs)?

Almost certainly it specifically effects the amount of death point time removed, and doesn't effect the buff of festival foods. As that is who it was described in the confectioner preview.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Cool effect... though...

With all of the drunkeness, the smell of Alcohol, and the loud rowdy crowd, as well as the occaisonal barfight.... eeeh. Can't say that I'd enjoy eating food there. Now, the dancers... ahem.

Oh well, this is a fantasy game I guess, hehe.

--Dhalin

Thread Information