Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Available Taverns on Order Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Rathum
    OMG ! my tavern's listed ! ;-)
    Nice work Nellie !
    ... I just double checked, my tavern is set up as public
    ... now I just need to get it stocked *grins*
    It's all the wonderful responses like yours that make all the work worth it!! Thanks!!!!

When I last checked your tavern, it said public, but the tavernkeeper said I couldn't shop there. I figure it might of been a glitch that night. I'll try to check it this week and let you know my results.

When you do have a chance to stock your lovely tavern, just let me know and I'll be very glad to note that on the listing!

Nellie Lovett
    Carmo's mad cook
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Just a quick note to say that Britt no longer has a plot in Forest Guard. This is due to the addition of "gardens" to plots in the upcoming expansion. So...she has moved to Lower Cliffside so she has a lot more space now. It hadn't occured to me to update this thread so I don't have details on loc or anything. It is a Medium tavern You can add that to get there, port to Middle Cliffside and run south. It is not too far from the pad.

Since this is a medium one, I really can't say for certain when it will be done. Depends on the guild's crafters I suppose as I can't afford to pay for work to get done. I spent practically everything to get this plot in the first place
    Disciples of Namir
    Shard: Order
    Britt Namir - Female Saris Flame Disciple
    Ryver - Ancient Helian Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Tania Namir - Femal Saris Storm Disciple
    Melthana - Adult Lunus Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Ruhan Namir - Male Saris Spirit Disciple

Nellie!

The Elder Spirits are proud to announce that there is now an open tavern in Apia in the Main guild Plot -- directly across from the pad. We do not yet have a confectioner to place food items, but it is open to all comers.

I. Percival Dragon

Default Scratch that...

The move to Lower Cliffside may change due to something I had recently been aware of...stay tuned.
    Disciples of Namir

Quote Originally Posted by Icabald Percival dragon
    Nellie!

The Elder Spirits are proud to announce that there is now an open tavern in Apia in the Main guild Plot -- directly across from the pad. We do not yet have a confectioner to place food items, but it is open to all comers.

I. Percival Dragon
    Ooo! Sounds like I need to do a walkabout again and check all the communities!! I'm not sure I can get to it this week (going crazy getting things together for the booth at BenCon), but I should be able to get to it next week.

Nellie Lovett
    Carmo's Mad Cook!
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Default Ohhh Nellie

Please remove the entry for Britt's plot in Forest Guard.

She now has a plot in Middle Cliffside with a FINISHED medium tavern Tavern location is at 22551/17075. It is public. Name is yet to be determined.
    Disciples of Namir

I second the Twigs & Nuts Tearoom suggestion from earlier. Go Ryver.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thumbs up

Wheee!!! It took several days to finish and boy am I travelworn, but I did it! I checked all the communities to do a thorough update.

And boy! Were there changes!!
    Tap Root Inn, that's been around since the Merge, is now gone. And so are several others, but many new taverns have sprouted up!! The Harro tavern is finally built and just needs it's Tavernkeeper and a new one in Old Oaks is about 3/4 built. This should be great news to anyone in the greater Harro area.

Carmo & Selen are still stocking food and now have been joined by the new tavern in Apia. Yea!!

*Toddles off to get some rest*

Nellie Lovett
    the Mad Cook of Carmo

We're working on a public J-man Confectioner shop for Apia near the tavern, as well as a public consigner for the selling of food supplies. All cooks welcome.

Default Old Oaks Tavern

Just an update on the Old Oaks tavern. It is now complete and it is open to the public. The name of the plot is "Tavern De Ed, a Chef Inc Enterprise." The journey Conf shop should be next to go up.

-Denrath/Edinar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Denrath
    Just an update on the Old Oaks tavern. It is now complete and it is open to the public. The name of the plot is "Tavern De Ed, a Chef Inc Enterprise." The journey Conf shop should be next to go up.

-Denrath/Edinar
    Terrific!

Sounds like I need to do an update! I have also recently gotten a notice that there's a tavern in Battlefield too!

I'll try an get an update done in the next few days.

Nellie Lovett
    Mad cook of Carmo

Update on South March Tavern....

The South March Pub is now up and open for business. It is located at the SE corner plot in South March, and is a small tavern, but has a hidden *from Empire tax collectors* back room for completly innocent and perfectly legal gambling ;-)

Beware of the owner however... I hear that Camdera can be a feisty one at times... She stated that it was open to all Istarians, but I have a hard time beleiving that. So, if it's not, please let me know and I'll do my best to get her drunk an make her change her mind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Goffy Monekin
    Update on South March Tavern....

The South March Pub is now up and open for business. It is located at the SE corner plot in South March, and is a small tavern, but has a hidden *from Empire tax collectors* back room for completly innocent and perfectly legal gambling ;-)

Beware of the owner however... I hear that Camdera can be a feisty one at times... She stated that it was open to all Istarians, but I have a hard time beleiving that. So, if it's not, please let me know and I'll do my best to get her drunk an make her change her mind ;-)
    Glad to see a tavern come back to South March!!

I happened to poke my nose into your lovely community during the night and happened across the pub. It was a nice suprise!

So I wrote down all of it's particulars and as soon as I can edit my list again I'll be putting up the Pub. In the meantime while we wait, here's a link to my Tavern list on Azure Twilight's website: Order's Taverns

Nellie Lovett, the mad cook of Carmo

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

• Kion North
    • North Shore Mall
    • Tamaracaran Thothalomadais
    • Public
    • Built
    • 20538//24642 Travel north from the Kion pad, Look for the giant tree behind the Portal.
    A small tavern, stocked with Tier I & II foods, Festival Candies, Meats, and even the occisonal Festival Treats! Also of note there will be public storage (A tent and Tier II silo), also a public tier II Pawnbroker and Tier II Cosigner.

There is a gazebo and a beautiful view of the sea from the back patio to relax, eat, and meet others. I am hoping this will be a boon and help the newly gifted.

Thanks to everyone who helped me get it put together! ((Claws and biped construction dont mix ))
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaracaran
    • Kion North
    • North Shore Mall
    • Tamaracaran Thothalomadais
    • Public
    • Built
    • 20538//24642 Travel north from the Kion pad, Look for the giant tree behind the Portal.
    A small tavern, stocked with Tier I & II foods, Festival Candies, Meats, and even the occisonal Festival Treats! Also of note there will be public storage (A tent and Tier II silo), also a public tier II Pawnbroker and Tier II Cosigner.

There is a gazebo and a beautiful view of the sea from the back patio to relax, eat, and meet others. I am hoping this will be a boon and help the newly gifted.

Thanks to everyone who helped me get it put together! ((Claws and biped construction dont mix ))
    Ooo! Sounds pretty and food being served too!! Terrific!!

Just the other day Wind Dancer told me she saw a tavern in the Kion area, Congrats!!

I'm hoping I can get my ducks in a row by the end of this week & get out and check all the communities again so I can do a full update to the Tavern list.

Nellie Lovett
    Azure Twilight's mad cook of Carmo

I expect the silk steel napkins to be finished by the end of this week for my large tavern in Last Stand..then I will be down to only thornwood and radiant to complete the building.

I've petitioned to reduce the lights in the tavern a bit...radiant orbs are a bit brighter than most are used to when stepping into a tavern, but the building commission insists that darkened back rooms can only lead to nefarious activities...so I will continue to build per original specs.

Istaria's Loom -
    • Holtburg
    • Owned by Stonefists
    • Unknown if it will be Public or Private
    • 60% Built
    • 16216/13942 (SE corner of the Plot, overlooking the road, on the west side of town)
    I know the owner - it's complete and public now, although not stocked yet.

Allon

Smile

Thank you for including the Oasis on the Beach Tavern and Cafe in Parsinia, I do appreciate it. I would add it's also a location for occasional gatherings as well and sports a small decorative patio and sunning rocks available as well behind many a tree and nice and secluded in the Parsinia area.

If anyone is willing to stock it with food I would be glad to, I need to harp upon my pet sslik, Dranar, to go and make up some sweets. She does love to make spun sugar and the like and will try and keep some in stock on the tavern for those with a sweet tooth.

I would gladly look for some more accomplished cooks to keep some things stocked as well, particularly when planning gatherings.

Thank you again for this list here, it is quite a good thing to have.

~Allon

Large Taverns

Last Stand - update
    • Last Stop Inn and Bakery
    • Owned by Magnus
    • Will be public when built
    • 80.4% built
    • 26448/25237 (West side of the Plot, next to the path and overlooking the main road)

now working the final resources - radiant spheres and sources. it's a bit slow, not quite 10% harvested yet, but looking toward a Thanksgiving opening. (Hope I have time to make some food and door prizes before then too)

Arrow Nellie's Tavern List Update 9/18

The listings below cover these items (I'm not including unbuilt taverns on plots that are for sale):
    • Community the tavern is in.
    • Name of the Plot (if any)
    • Owner of the Plot (if any, will list a built tavern even if the plot is for sale)
    • Is it open to the Public? (Private taverns most likely will still give the benefit, you just won't be allowed to purchase food there)
    • Is it built? (will list an unbuilt tavern if the plot is owned)
    • Map coordinates to the front door of the tavern. General directions of where the tavern is at on the plot.

Empire Taverns

Islands of Battle -
    • Challenge Tavern
    • Owned bythe Empire
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 21480/10506 (Just west of the Pad)
    To find the Islands of Battle, climb the spiral mountain to the northeast of Dalimond (near the bridge on the way to Tazoon). At the top of the mountain you will find a Gatekeeper & a Gate to the Islands of Battle. (It cost me 1 silver 100 copper to go to the islands)
    This tavern maybe a forerunner of what taverns will be like in the near future. It has both a Tavernkeeper and a Vaultkeeper (although the Vaultkeeper may be a special insert), tables, benches, stools, a fireplace with a pot, a stack of barrels, its own music, and a spell effect called Tavern Atmosphere.
    Tavern Atmosphere modifies food effects by 200% and its Duration is 15 seconds.

Large Taverns

Last Stand -
    • Last Stop Inn and Bakery
    • Owned by Magnus
    • Was told it will be public when built
    • 80.4% built (Magnus would appreciate any help on the building of this!)
    • 26448/25237 (West side of the Plot, next to the path and overlooking the main road)
    Shepherd's Home -
    • Unnamed **ORDER'S FIRST BUILT LARGE TAVERN!! **
    • Owned by Kaashel
    • Private
    • Built
    • 22846/17175 (At the center of the Plot, facing the neighbor's wall, Plot is next to the Portal)
    South Gate -
    • Obsidian Order Gasthof
    • Owned by Chef ORG
    • 18.2% Built (Chef would appreciate any help on the building of this!)
    • 26112/24172 (West side of the Plot, facing main road and an arbored walk leads to it, a Well is across the road)

Medium Taverns

Aiya -
    • Lyn's Den & Cafe
    • Owned by Lynara
    • Private
    • Built
    • 29201/29306 (NW corner of the Plot)
    Battlefield-
    • Brotherhood Aughendell Chapter
    • Uther Blade
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 25532/25920 (NW corner of the Plot, facing some silos, Plot is near the Dwarven Wall)
    Brandon's Shelf -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Arche
    • PUBLIC (but cannot access the Tavernkeeper to buy or sell)
    • Built
    • 25903/33665 (SW corner of the Plot, next to a road)
    Carmo -
    • Mad Nellie & the Saucy Saris
    • Owned by Nellie
    • PUBLIC (5 & 6 minute Tier 2 & 3 Food stocked, with occasional Tier 4)
    • Built
    • 23636/14646 (NE corner of the Plot,facing the path and next to the main coastal road)
    Cliffside -
    • The Lost hide away
    • Owned by Sady
    • 1.7% built
    • 22736/17347 (South corner of the Plot, next to a T2 Guildhouse)
    • Unnamed DEMOLISHED!!
    • Owned by Flindar
    • Will be Public when built
    • 84.9% built
    • 22875/17380 (SE corner of the Plot, facing a road that's somewhat nearby)
    Duskhold -
    • Brotherhood in Duskhold
    • Owned by Trance
    • 60.3% built
    • 22270/26079 (Center of the south side of the Plot, faces a sandstone gate)
    Izzon Crest -
    • The Heart of Gold
    • Owned by Shunasazzi
    • Built
    • 24260/19785 (SE corner of the Plot, next to the Vault, fronted on two side by paths)
    Middle Cliffside -
    • Unnamed DEMOLISHED!!
    • Owned by Britt
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 22560/17073 (NE corner of the Plot, at the end of the path)
    Selen Shore -
    • Pixiedust Tavern
    • Owned by Kiessa
    • 2.5% built
    • 25866/22522 (South side of Plot, overlooking the road and Selen)

Small Taverns

Acul -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Ein
    • Private
    • Built
    • 27609/34842 (NW corner of the Plot, facing a T2 Guildhouse, next to the main road, at the south end of town)
    Apia -
    • ES Central Industries
    • Owned by Eissa
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 21364/13704 (center of the south side of the main community Plot, facing Journeyman Clothworking shop, next to the road, across the road from a Well with Pad & Portal nearby)
    Arua -
    • Kalu
    • Owned by Kalu
    • Private
    • Built
    • 19119/13476 (North side of of the Plot)
    Back Bay -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Juilian
    • Private
    • Built
    • 26581/15033 (SE corner of the Plot, against the mountainside)
    Calm Waters -
    • Independence Hall
    • Owned by Velasin
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 28440/16595 (On the main community Plot, just east of the Guildhouse)
    Crystal -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Ulgoth
    • Designed, but not built
    • 22956/16383 (Center of SE side of the Plot, between a T4 Guildhouse & a Beginning Alchemist workshop)
    Ember -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Sseric
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 22269/17178 (NE corner of the Plot, next to the main road)
    Falathien -
    • Garren's Den
    • Owned by Garren
    • 7.3% built
    • 30078/29452 (SE corner of the Plot, next to the road)
    Frost Boulder -
    • Rathum's Rathskeller
    • Owned by Rathum-I
    • Built
    • 23713/20837 (East side of the Plot, facing Kirasanct)
    Genevia -
    • Whistle Stop Cafe
    • Owned by Sarella
    • 45% Built
    • 15518/14795 (East side of the Plot, eastern road runs next to it, Pad is nearby)
    Grandli -
    • Sacred Champions of the Gifted
    • Owned by Sashian
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 22607/14650 (On the main community Plot, just inside main gate and on the left)
    Granite Hills -
    • Snowball Sniper Hideout DEMOLISHED!!
    • Owned by Keiko
    • Built
    • 23806/26577 (NW corner of the Plot, facing a Tier 1 Consigner)
    Harro -
    • Site of the Bouncing Avator
    • Owned by Pertin
    • PUBLIC
    • Built (but Tavernkeeper needs to be activated)
    • 28240/24752 (NW corner of the Plot and in the back)
    Heather -
    • Obsidian Order
    • Owned by Heather
    • 2% Built
    • 22917/26282 (In the back SW area of the Plot, facing a Library and Plot faces the main road)
    Istaria's Loom -
    • Holtburg
    • Owned by Stonefists
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 16216/13942 (SE corner of the Plot, overlooking the road, west side of the town)
    Istaria's Union -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Tyynn
    • Private
    • Built
    • 21370/22479 (NW corner of the Plot, facing a small Dwarven house, Plot is the closest one in the community to the bridge to Lesser Aradoth)
    Lower Cliffside -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Kwinn
    • Private
    • Built
    • 22791/16691 (SW corner of the Plot, at the back of the Plot, facing a Beginner Stoneworking shop)
    Mia's Edge -
    • Shalindra's Sanctuary
    • Owned by Kyrin
    • Private
    • Built
    • 27551/19563 (SW corner of the Plot, next to the path)
    Mundi -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Martradh
    • Private
    • Built
    • 28270/15025 (NW corner of the Plot, facing the back of a T1 Guildhouse, it's side is next to a path)
    Nong -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Poindexter
    • Private
    • Built
    • 19520/13727 (At the center of the Plot, across from the main community Plot)
    North Crystal -
    • Sslik's Home of Rest and Respite
    • Owned by Hal`cyon
    • Private
    • Built (but Tavernkeeper needs to be activated)
    • 23493/17015 (South side of the Plot, facing a medium Sslik house and next to several silos)
    Old Oaks -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Edinar
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 27266/24408 (SE corner of the Plot, facing a Journeyman Confectioner shop)
    Parsinia -
    • Greenwalk
    • Owned by Chio
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 19628/23464 (SE corner of the Plot, in the back)
    • Oasis on the Beach
    • Owned by Allon
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 19391/123403 (SE corner of the Plot, facing the main road and next to the Pad & Portal)
    Poole -
    • Codra's Hollow DEMOLISHED!!
    • Owned by Codrahc
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 23582/16766 (East corner of the Plot, at the back)
    Sanctuary Bay -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Wikhetschik
    • Private
    • Built
    • 22740/23543 (NW corner of the Plot, next to the path)
    Saritova -
    • Dwarven Haven
    • Owned by Flozzie
    • Private
    • Built
    • 26590/16005 (West side of the Plot, next to the main road)
    Selen -
    • Borinn's Villa
    • Owned by Borinn
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 25865/22225 (Center of the east side of the Plot, facing a fountain plaza, north side of town)
    • Teach na Coille ui'Fury
    • Owned by Eileen
    • PUBLIC (a mix of T2-T4 Food & several kinds of Festival Foods stocked)
    • Built
    • 25910/21946 (West side of the Plot, next to the road, south side of town)
    Selen Shore -
    • Land of the Green
    • Owned by Nawkia
    • 21.7% built
    • 25832/22697 (Faces a central plaza, under an arbor arch)
    • maks shoreside paradize
    • Owned by makalla
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 25787/22718 (SE corner of the Plot)
    Shepherd's Home -
    • Bane of the Aegis - Sslay
    • Owned by Sslay
    • Private
    • Built
    • 22760/17064 (South corner of the Plot, facing the neighbor's wall, Plot is next to the Portal)
    • Jurossk Park
    • Owned by Jurossk
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 23148/17090 (Behind a T3 Guildhouse, facing west into the Plot, back is against the east side)
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Warsong
    • Built
    • 23077/16818 (East corner of the Plot and next to an old style Guildhouse)
    South Balzar -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Kyren
    • Private
    • Built
    • 28678/14903 (SE corner of the Plot and facing the road to North Balzar)
    South Gate -
    • The Oaken Barrel Tavern
    • Owned by Taliesan
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 26220/24134 (South side of the Plot, facing a fountain, Plot is away from the roads)
    South March -
    • South March Pub
    • Owned by Camdera
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 23716/19227 (SE corner of the Plot, Plot is in SE corner of the community)
    Tavu -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Juxx
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 23105/14285 (SE corner of the Plot, along a road)
    Tirzah -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Greyfane
    • Designed, but not built
    • 28039/15327 (NE corner of the Plot, right next to the Pad)
    Tobrez -
    • Roguar's Ale Storage
    • Owned by Roguar
    • PUBLIC
    • Built
    • 23651/16630 (NE corner of the Plot, path running along back of building, near Sandpile, Well, & Portal)
    • Temple of the Divine Eula
    • Owned by Dinidain_dawn
    • Unknown if it will by Public or Private
    • 8.3% Built
    • 23458/16457 (In the center of the Plot)
    Yewn -
    • Unnamed
    • Owned by Kagan
    • 16.7% built
    • 27700/16430 (West side of the Plot, facing a small gazebo, Plot is across from the main community Plot)
    This listing was up to date as of September 18, 2006

Hope this has been helpful!!

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order

Thread Information