Thread: In-Game Music

Default In-Game Music

Hello!

Night Before Last, I was doing some crafting on my dragon.... just relaxing Sandstone Dexterity Wing Scales (I'm not 3:1 on Slate yet) and I was crafting in that Bronze section in NT, and some new person... commented.... eeh.... several times how the "mucik" was good.

At the time I didn't think much of it... but now... as is a habit with me and most games, I like to open the game up and listen to its sound files when I'm not playing the game. Why? I dunno. Is it a stupid habit? Maybe. But....

I never realized how much the relaxing music helps when I'm crafting in areas that have this music. I wish Crafting Music were played near All decently sized resource points, and not just Machines. Many Community-Built machines do not spawn "Crafting Music" and we are forced to craft in that Constant 'nowhere' music that is played repeatedly.

But anywyas... I'd like to say Kudos to Tulga for putting nice soft relaxing tones in some of the game's crafting areas. It just sounds cool?

Hehe.

--Dhalin

Default Re: In-Game Music

My all time favorite in-game music is found in New Brommel - the one with mellow vocals. Not sure if it is particular to only that area/island - I don't think I've heard it elsewhere, but its been a LONG time since I've messed around in the newbie areas or towns - too busy crafting and hunting for the most part.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Its a Trade Music, most likely.

C:\Program Files\Tulga Games\Resources\sound\Music\

I believe the folder is. Check the

trademus_xxxxx
    mus_trade_xxxxx

I believe the files you want are.

No wait, you said Vocals.... those are also played in NT... they are:

spirit_island_mus
    spirit_island_mus_01

I believe the filenames are. All of these are in standard MP3 format, you can hear them with any MP3 player.

-Dhalin

Proxopid

Oh yes, the music :)
    I just loved listening to this nice, warm, huggy-feely music when working with flax in New Trismus - it totally fit the mood.
    When I went on to Heather for Kenaf, I was really disappointed - sounded like I was in an area I wasn't supposed to be - at least not equipped with just a Harvest Knife ;).
    That was when I turned my ingame-music off. A shame, really. Shouldn't be too hard bindnig that relaxing crafting music to the different machines with a 200-300meter radius...

A relaxing music wouldn't really fit for example the Aughundell silk where you need to dodge shadow spiders to gather your unspuns.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

My favorite music is from New Vassarak, without a doubt...I still get tingles when I listen to it, and remember my days as a new Warrior...

I'm also a huge fan of the Sslanis music, all 4 files. And when I had the ambient sound files...I'd listen to it out of game...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

"Horizons, probably the least annoying MMO music ever"

Thread Information