Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1530

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

trying this in IE. hopefully it`ll work,
    Reagle Flamespray of the Order shard!

ok.. I give up. I`m unable to embed images. Anyone have any advice? It`s getting extremely annoying that I can`t do it! >.>

anyway, this is a piccy or my Reagle ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images

[IMG][/IMG]omg... FINALY! nm folks took me awhile, but I figured it out xDReagle in khutit form but with wings!

sweet, and what is he smiling about?

look like he sees something off screen that is making him grin.
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; January 12th, 2011 at 05:21 AM.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Falkor the druid drake!

[IMG][/IMG]

Reagle close up.

hehe I dunno, he`s up to no good

When it comes to drawing, I have both good and bad days, lately, I've been having good days:

CAUSE I WOULD NEVER DO SO MUCH DETAILS ON ONE DRAWING ON BAD DAYS!!
    did this lil doodle during school, took roughly 4/5 hours (scaling...took....so....long)

(everything blue was drawn after the original black lines, just lil doodles I thought would be nice if I added them)

hmmm, it appears that I can draw better when I'm bored than when I am concentrating on it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Falkor the druid drake!

oh a white/sliver mane just like me

and sweet dragon meepsa

Yeppers! only difference is Falkor`s mane is feathers, not furr XD
    I drew him once with feathered wings too, but epic fail :P I`m terrible at drawing bird wings lol

What about a couatl?

I did this sooooo long ago.

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

soooo, what do you do when it's your birthday and you are bored out of your mind?
    that's right, go to DD and start stabbing mimics! (ofcourse with someone else making sure the mimic cant attack you!!)

this was by far the funniest hunt I have ever been on, basicly I'd equip a cooking knife and run around like a kitty on cat-nip

(excuse my horribly drawn myloc and crawler lol, doodled this up in 30 minutes)

who's the dragon with you? lol if I didn't already know Selarth died and was a black coloration, I'd guess it was him. lol
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    who's the dragon with you? lol if I didn't already know Selarth died and was a black coloration, I'd guess it was him. lol
    haha, that's Chib (chibisuke on the forums), he always wears a zombie costume when he is on blight, and I'm a pure blighter (only go to live when I can't stand the situation on blight (and most of the time I flee to chaos)), so yeah, wont see me roleplaying on order lol.

was hunting with him again today, and we met our big ol' friend SOG, and SOG was thinking he was an assasin and stealth killed me (1 second he was there, the other he was gone), after this came a big butt remark, and I imagined SoG hiding in a trav chest, waiting for an unsuspecting adventurer to try and open the chest, so yeah, another of Selina's comical cartoons coming up in a few days ;P (selina is my saris' name :P)

((btw, has anyone spotted the Predator reference in the DD cartoon piccy yet? if not, I'll tell ya anyhow...I always think the "mandibles" of a myloc look like those of a predator, and I HAVE to draw them like that lol))

My hatchling, Vesuvian, as an adult in the fuuutuuure!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

daww, just like daddy. :3
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Meep! Did i spawn that thing!?

O.O
    *hides under a rock*

....awesome pic, sereamha. xDD

Nice drawing there
    This dragon seems very warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]omg... FINALY! nm folks took me awhile, but I figured it out xDReagle in khutit form but with wings!
    Interesting. At FIRST I was thinking "OMG it is Reagle going Zarla Style." lol.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkuu View Post
    Interesting. At FIRST I was thinking "OMG it is Reagle going Zarla Style." lol.
    hehe! that`s actualy an awesome idea! *evil grin*
    But no, that`s Reagle in khutit only with wings. kinda like my avatar in Second Life XD

Request art for Romirez

Thread Information