Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1530

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

new signature picture thingeh

Oooh, that is beautiful and perfect for Runos! :-)

I been late on posting my comments on peoples art here so from the last page

love the pic by Morphaz of the red and white/tanish dragon cuddling
    looks like their enjoying the sunset..or is that a sunrise.

the quick sketch by Starstilanxs of the hatching casting a primal spell like the facial expression of the dragon hehe hate to be his target for that spell

the pic by RuneDragoon with the red dragon coming through the mist love this one. theirs not much drawn in the image, but it says so much with the dragon coming out of the mist with his claw outreached, that is my fav from the previous page also like your new sig

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    love the pic by Morphaz of the red and white/tanish dragon cuddling
    looks like their enjoying the sunset..or is that a sunrise.
    That's Morph and Stars.

Great sig Runedragon, except..I can't read the runes..rofl .

You might want to put a translation under that somewhere so that people who are not familiar with your character or name in game or how to read runes (or which runes they know how to read...) will still know who it is .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Great sig Runedragon, except..I can't read the runes..rofl .

You might want to put a translation under that somewhere so that people who are not familiar with your character or name in game or how to read runes (or which runes they know how to read...) will still know who it is .
    They do not mean anything, I just scribbled patterns in a way I felt every line should go at the time. However, those who know exactly who the character is shouldn't have an issue identifying it. Those who do not may find out fairly quickly as there are only two dragons in that color and only one uses runes.

Aww, at least the scribbled patterns could mean your name .

But I still think it would be good to have your dragon's name in there - "dragons of that color" requires someone to not only remember everyone's colors (I DON"T!), but also to have actually seen you in game.

Considering even after 7 years I've not seen MOST dragons in dragon chat and RP in game (its rare for me to see someone even if they've been here a year...or more..gone from 1 to 100...), come on now!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Aww, at least the scribbled patterns could mean your name .

But I still think it would be good to have your dragon's name in there - "dragons of that color" requires someone to not only remember everyone's colors (I DON"T!), but also to have actually seen you in game.

Considering even after 7 years I've not seen MOST dragons in dragon chat and RP in game (its rare for me to see someone even if they've been here a year...or more..gone from 1 to 100...), come on now!
    Ok, I'll sit down sometime to change it all up a bit :P

no no dont' change it all up!!

Just like maybe a little (Runos) underneath - even if its really realy small, in the same green.

Sorry, now I feel like I totaly dissed your sig and that's not what I meant to come across as. I LOVES IT! TRULY! ITS AWEOMSE SAUCE - ESP. seeing your dragon with "runes" in his hide!

Just, teeny weeny little name..."itty bitty living space" .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Phenomenal cosmic power!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

took requests earlier! and heres Blues!

and here is the sketch of Lantua's whee!

Thanks auga I love it, im going to make this my new avatar image. I still can decide though on what color hair blue has so im going to give silver a shot now.

also the little black dragon is Bluenight

hehehe, I know what color hair my dragon has - its fiery red/gold mix - and bushy/wavy thick..not long and straight like yours.

And she's got some jewlery, ear piercings, all of course precious jewels/metals only! And her teeth and talons are actually in gold, as is her inner-wing membrane.

At least, in my drawings and badges and mind..she's more like that .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Nice Agua!! Maybe you can color something of mine.

If I can't have my server than I will have my art!

(Started sketching this when I first rolled Thicklesip-- I thought the expression was HILARIOUS. Shelved it once I started whittling down the linework to something less hideous; it's by no means a polished project, I only barely tidied up some lines and added colors, since I don't feel like bothering to finish now. Still, pleased by the stripes! And the expression. Ohhh, the expression.)

LOL thicklesip! That's cool! love the expression!

okay heres my other request that i did for Lantua i am very proud of it

heres a step by step

and heres some detail shots

Love it!

mabye the server should go down more often thicklesip so we can see more shocked expressions of your dragon

aguarush always nice to see more dragon art from you great facial expression, lantua looks like he/she is enjoying a nice flight high in the sky

thanks for the kind comments sorry im gonna spam this thread again its Dakorens birthday! today tell him it here http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...884#post248884

but i also did some art for him.. really rough sloppy speed paint

Thread Information