Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1530

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

Jeez, I feel like I'm nearly spamming the thread here. Too bad!

Behind a link because it's obnoxiously wide.

Because Rathios and Thickle sitting around on the Ker'tis lake and talking shop about lairshaping is an image I never quite got out of my head, and after having my boundless lair design enthusiasm indulged I REALLY wanted to draw it. (ps. I hate drawing snow.)

Nice drawing Thicklesip
    Were you two RPing?

Sure! Sort of? Uh. Hmm, how to put it....

One day awhile ago I was doing something unimportant when Rathios asked me to go rez his banana. Once I got there and did that he asked if I'd help him finish carrying his banana all the way to Ker'tis. We did so! When we got there we didn't have anything better to do than sit on the lake, and I don't remember what we were talking about but eventually another Ancient popped by--Tsargoth maybe?-- and ICly eyeballed us. So we emoted that we were sitting on the lake talking about lairshaping stuff. Sketching in the ice and snow, if you will.

Rathios was generous enough to let me blather about lairs some more yesterday, so after he went to bed and my art itch started up again I thought I'd put that scene to (digital) canvas.

SLEES. Wip Slees.

Gah, Thickle-art so pretty.

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Aww Slee I LOVE your art-style!!

Would begging for a Frithy portrait be off color? LOL..not doing that..yes..no..yes..no..no..ignore me..
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Rawr!

Vanda here. Some of my art, random... need to draw Vanda!

Done for a friend:

Oooold:

And these next 4 are all unfinished, random things:

Feel free to request, if you'd like, anyone! If you don't include specifics, like about your character's attitude (are they violent and crazy or calm and sweet?) or specific actions... I'll use some artistic creativity I tend to draw on the more feral/aggressive side, though, so do tell me if you have a buttery butterfly of a dragon. x3

I am TERRIBLE about sketching something out and then never touching it again (see the above 4 pics but I do my best). I also do commission (paid) work, PM me if you're interested in that. I'm not late when I'm getting paid. *hides*

Apparently you can only edit 30 minutes after posting... so, between last post and now, I did decide to draw Vanda! Here she is, being all feral and drooly and snarly:

Very impressive, konikitty. :)
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

oh my gosh your dragons are awesome! id love to see Agua in your style

~she has a sweet personality though./ calm/ noble

www.aguarush11.deviantart.com < my page.

http://aguarush11.deviantart.com/favourites/11724855 and here is art done of agua

OH SWEET GOODNESS VANDA THAT STUFF IS BEAUTIFUL. *froths everywhere*

And @ Frith: Maybe I'm a tad bogged down with Uni and already have a long list of "Dragons whom I must draw because fhfhdgfhfkdl" .. But.. Would certainly be a good opportunity to practice my frillheads ;D

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Slee: all the spikes forever and ever yesssss. I always love it.
    Frith: check your PMs already.
    konikitty: WOAH! That stuff is FIERCE, and I'm insanely jealous of your linework. I'd beg for sketches except I'm pretty sure I see a line of people going around the block now that you posted who are going to beat me to the punch.

Why does everyone keep posting awesome artwork I want to comment on when I don't have any other art to shove into the thread as an excuse to post? You guys are so mean. So I made a tutorial. It's... art related... concerning Thicklesip... kinda... so it counts, right? Yes sure excellent. Here's a link. It's 6000 pixels tall, I am not directly dumping it in this thread.

And now back to pretending I'm working on my submission for the A/RoP contest hahahahahkjweljwew.

Only took 15 mins to make. ^^
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Quote Originally Posted by pajlizard View Post
    OH SWEET GOODNESS VANDA THAT STUFF IS BEAUTIFUL. *froths everywhere*
    Yes yes - Vanda those are awesome! I love the blue! But that first one, with teh mane off the neck - That is always how I thought of Frith's mane!!

So since you are taking requests...I'd be happy to give you Frith's details for a lovely, aggressive drawing of her. She is normally quite logical and calm but she can certainly ramp up the aggression when necessary . PM incoming - no rush and no deadlines and if you dont finish it thats ok too LOL.

And @ Frith: Maybe I'm a tad bogged down with Uni and already have a long list of "Dragons whom I must draw because fhfhdgfhfkdl" .. But.. Would certainly be a good opportunity to practice my frillheads ;D
    OOH OOH OOH YEs YEs YES! ONE DAY!! Just..you know..if you get bored and want to practice some frilheads with a chin beard (I love chin beards lol). THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Whenever...this year..nxt year...one day...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I didn't actually do this piece myself, but it's a commission i got from a friend on DA. Thought i'd show this pic of Thenalth and Shikai (forum names are the same) that she did.

Artist: http://wolfofsorrow.deviantart.com/

Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

aww that's an awesome commision!! I love her angles and depth of shadows.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

this is the image Githinji/Reverse drew of good ole Romi. 'twas a commission.

Oh, so we can post commissioned stuff here toos? Hmmmm

I dunno if I'd appreciate people spamming up the thread with artwork they didn't do but this is the thread for artwork about Istaria dragons, so if you commission a piece and get the artist's permission I don't see why you wouldn't post it/link it with the name of the artist for everyone to enjoy.

Hey speaking of art!
    I heard there was this contest thing.

(Link goes to deviantArt)

And then when you're done gazing at fatty hatchie Thickle's magnificence, you can easily browse all the other entries too!

While procrastinating on that front I also turned out some fan art of Lovwyrm because Lov could always use more reminders that she's great.

Lov? You're great.

New signature gift art from a friend

full picture here > http://aguarush11.deviantart.com/#/d4q5g40 < deviant art

Okay.... incoming. I have a bunch of dragon art to show... I'll post it steadily over the course of today.

Starting with work from Adobe Illustrator:

These are three out of 12 that I did for a school assignment, creating a calendar. I've lost some of the pictures, sadly, but these were some of my favorites.

Vamalchior

Thread Information