Thread: A Had a Dream....

Default A Had a Dream....

So I was taking a nap this afternoon, and lo-and-behold I had a dream about Horizons.

This is highly unusual for me, as normally I only have video game dreams if I'm like playing them 24/7 - and I wasn't thinking bout Horizons before I fell asleep but it was kinda neat.

In my dream I went and visisted New Trismus, and I saw all these *new* dragon heads and scale patterns and color blendings. There was even one that made a dragon head look very snakelike (think hooded cobra) and a wing pattern that looked more feathery. I remember flying around and looking at some of these "new" dragons from afar (though they were all adult and ancient...heh) and trying to figure out if they were really new, or if I just hadn't noticed before! (ha - well I'm bad like that).

A few of the color blendings were cool, some had multiple colors on their body's that bled into each other (like red on top, blue on the bottom but all smudged together in the middle), and others had completely different colored spikes. And some that were more "shiny" looking.

There was even a body type that had spikes going all along its back, in a straight line, like quillls...

Oh, and New Trismus had a "church" building, that had a giant (several stories tall) red dragon body wrapped around it...where you entered and exited the church through its chest (it was sitting down).

I remember commenting to some of the dragons that were lazing around that I was admiring their new "looks" and trying to figure out at what point they were implemented in the game :).

Anyway, it was odd, so I'm bored and thought I'd post.

And Dremora, as soon as I saw the snake-hooded head type I immediately thought of you and how you'd like that [:D], and how I should tell you!

And then I woke up...*sigh*

Default Re: A Had a Dream....

My only HZ related dream was before the ROP was in game. I think it was about 2 weeks before it came out. and I was playing about 24/7 at the time, so im pretty sure that is what caused me to dream about HZ. on to the dream, It was a pretty cool dream Rop was finaly released in game and me and my fellow dragons were were flying in the night sky over a nearby city were i live, but the ground was a flat image of the city so it was like still a game world and not a real world wierd huh. here and there were boxed buildings sticking up poorly textured but i wasn't worried what was on the ground ROP was in game and it was good....well in my dream ;)

Thread Information