Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduce your guild.

Default Introduce your guild.

New server, time for a guild introduction thread.

[img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/spacer.gif[/img] We are the Ancient Order of Istarian Knights, originated on wind.

We are a guild centered around fun and a wee bit of roleplay.
    theres about 170 members, including their alts and we have 8-14 online each day.
    All races are and levels are represented.

Are you looking for a fun mature guild?
    Contact one of us ingame.

Aspiring memebers go through a trial period in wich time they are required to find a Bondknight.The Bondknight will be the players mentor and the player will become the bondknights squire.
    At such a time the bondknight feels the Squire is ready to become knight there will bea test of valour for the squire to prove his worth.

[edit] strange, my sig got messed up[/edit]

Cobal Frostwyrm. lvl 100/80 Dragon.
    Grandmaster of the Ancient Order of Istarian
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Default Re: Introduce your guild.

i dont know if guild leader will sign in here (Vanaondo) so i write some

we are Kushan Sogd, a roleplaying guild from ice

for more info, you can take a look here: www.kushansogd.com]Kushan Sogd Website[/url]

Of coarse Im signed in here but you did right of coarse Sibbe.

We have 60 members as I frequently try to keep our guildlist up to date and we are between 5-10 online each day. We use a tight schedule for our activities, wich will be broken as soon as someone starts any nice RP event or other fun ideas. Kushan Sogd is a democratic RP guild I would say and all IC matters are debated at our membermeetings wich we have each sunday.

Harro is our base and I would like to see Harro to work like a form of RP town (something that the none RPers would notice really)

For common knowledge: We use the RP rules that are common at UO, EQ and other MMORPG's so we use emotions instead of smileys and our chars cant read the name above peaples heads wich is goos as a presentation is allways a very good way to start a conversation or you can lie about your name or if you have something evil going on, you might refuse to tell this elf or the one that asks you about your name at all. As Sibbe wrote bove here, just visit out homepage for more info.

Somone asked me if RPers must use old english? No as ordinary school english allways works great. What we dont use is shortcuts as we treat the main chat window as it was sounds there and not text.

Hmm, I better stop here as I get carried away...

We want interaction, we want to RP so if you see a Kushan, start debating, talking or arguing or just afriendly hail or greetings.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Shiza

Personal Caretakers is a guildfrom theold Wind shard, now onthe Unity shard of Horizon.

Our goal is set on trying to be a "family" where u can have a good time, meet good and friendly people, and get any advice and help you might need and that's available within the guild.

We're not trying to be any kind of elite-guild even if we don't try to prevent people from leveling and such in any manner they like. As it is, as said before, the main objective for each and everyone in the guild to have fun and persuit any goals they as individuals might have. Neither are we trying to be any big guild with as many members as possible, instead we try grow slowly, to keep the family feeling in the guild, where all are familiar with each other and have fun together... noone should feel "invisible" or left out in our guild.

The goal(s) for the guild is what the members of the guild sets the goal to be. But if we should try sort out a common goal for all of the guild then it is to help each other out within the guild (as a family) but also others in need of help outside the guild. This is both a goal and an attitude that we try to aim for.

Even tho we have some kind of rank system within guild it's mostly used for recruiting issues and to uphold the family feeling: the continuity and the good athmosphere within the guild.

So, who are welcome to join our guild? Well, pretty much anyone who's interested in what's been said above. The language used in the guild is English so anybody who feel fairly familiar with that language are more than welcome. At the moment we have members from all over Europe, fromNorway in the north to Italy in the south, and actually a memberresiding inthe US too.

If you wanna learn more about our guild or even join us then don't hesitate looking us up in-game or visit our guildpage at http://www.personalcaretakers.org/. If we aren't in the middle of a Thornwood treant ambush (or silmilar) we will try answer any questions you might want an answer for as we usuallyhave between 5-10 people online most of the day.

Well met in the game!

The Eschatologists, from ICE.

A small guild with a leader who's been around a while, knows a lot, and likes to help out...

"Eschatologist - someone versed in matters concerning death, judgement, and the afterlife."

Syrith_Ice

Hello Unity

I am Gm of The Hidden Way - a very small guild - last count technically about12 players but in all honesty we're down to 4. Through natural wastage and 2 of my guildies being unable to play while in halls @uni [:|]

Even tho we're very small we are always there to help.

The guild is intentionally small as the last guild Krun and I ran, in DAOC, had over 200 members and was alot of work.

I'm hoping on Unity we're make even more friends

Greetings to you all from the Red Dragons of Wrath. We are a smallish guild that stresses quality over quantity in members. We do not have any rigid command structures, demand any tributes from our members nor do we have any mandatory activities. We consider ourselves a group of friends that works together for the benefit of every guildmember; if one of ours has a question or a request, we try to come up with a solution.

You will see many old and powerful dragons in our ranks, but we do have numerous mid-to-high level bideps as both alt and primary characters. While the guild name may give the impression of a dragon only guild, we are not. It is a legacy of our former founder and will be honored as such. Main activities at the moment are guild hunts, but if we manage to reclaim any of guildmembers' plots, there will be building to do once Novian resources are used up.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Default Handelskontor Wintermond

Handelskontor Wintermond, a small german guild from ICE, whose founders are old players from the d4o-Wintermond-server and veterans from the Horizons-EU-beta. We like both hunting and crafting (well, some more, some less [;)]), and housebuilding is one of our major craftlines (but not the only one)

As our roots go back to an rp-server, we're always open for rp. And we're still looking for some nice(german speaking) players to join our ranks.
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

LordBouli

"The Iron Watch"
    A company of about 12 active players who are on almost every day.
    We have a diversity of Crafters and Adventurers.
    Our guild is (almost) self-sufficent as all types of high lvl crafters are among our ranks and the adventurers are of great might. (well the rest is i'm more of a pure crafter who happens to kill stuff thats in the way when crafting [:D])

Nerfherder

The Brethren of Swift Steel (or B.O.S.S. for the uninitiated) was a guild on ICE, and will soon be on UNITY.

We've been an active guild since launch, and our numbers have fluctuated anywhere from 2-25 members. We have about 7 active members atm and usually SOMEONE (usually Matecuss) is online ready to lend a helping hand.

Right now, our focus is really unfocused. You could say we're a "jack-of-all-trades" guild. We have RPers, we have mega-crafters, and we have powerful hunters. We also have a perpetual DP gatherer, but we don't like to talk about that much :)

So, if your looking for an interesting group of folks to have an enjoyable evening call 1-900-...er....I mean... Send Lifaefi or Matecuss a tell in game letting us know you're interested in finding out more.

Svea RIke,a pretty big, activeclan with only swedish members (around 60 of us).
    The guild is often out adventuring, and always in really big groups, and crafting isnt that much of a problem, withour weaponsmith Zzelas and armorers like Gorc.
    (and spellcrafters like Aenos [:P])
    We always help each other out, (and yes to those outside of the guild too) with resorces, ingredients, forms, money and stuff like that.

Our Guildchat is open to everyone at the chatroom "Svea RIke" (with a large I) but be prepared to study hard on yer Swedish, since its the only language we speak in that channel.

Not to long ago, Svea joined in on an alliance with Brotherhood of steel and Damage INC, called "Brotherhood in arms alliance" and became even larger and stronger.

A really nice guild with alot of nice players,
    Founder andguildLeader is Mandorallen,aka. Räkan..
    Aenos on the Unity Shard
    One of those rare Helians. [Retired]
    draggy adventurer lev 100 / crafter lev 81

Hiya folks :)

Just to follow on from Kadron`s post: We are "The Iron Watch". We have no GM as all full members are of equal status. Important decisions are made by vote with the majority ruling. We are proud of our reputationas a strong guild with generous and friendly members.

We are looking forward to meeting and greeting al the new people we meet on Unity....

Cya there :)
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Welcome one, welcome all, we welcome you to the world that can be.

We "The Singularity" are proud to join the unity that once was, a fragmented state of elements.

We are a group of about 30 - 50 members of which 10 are normally online most days.

We cover most trade skills, and are always on the lookout for more people to join in the fun. We adventure both alone and together depending on what we feel like.

We look for alliances with other guilds for mutual benefits, and share what we gather as one.

Anyone who wants to talk to us about, joining the guild, merging guilds with us or alliances with us, should talk to either: Fourwinds, Refr or Flossie.

May we all fight side by side in the pursuit of goals and free Istaria from the ravages of the Withered Aegis.

Nirnaeth Arnoediad here ...

Founded in Daoc Lyo/Albion and later Stone/Midgard only 2 of us are active playing HZ here but both are normally online every day or better night ;)

Fed -> Kodos (Spearman/Healer/Shammy & 9x spellcrafter) Grind (9x armorer)
    and me
    Deathtiny (Pala/Mage/Battlemage/Sorc & 100 tailor 9x jeweler 9x weaponcrafter)

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Anubus-Earth

Hi, I am Anubus, I am the GM of Steel Phoenix a guild from Earth server now heading to Unity to meet the rest of you guys.
    Steel Phoenix is a medium sized guild with about 45 members, we have 8-20 on a night depending on the time of the week. We have alot of high level adventurers and quite a few goodly leveled crafters too. We are mostly english speaking, but we have a smattering of other languages in there too... although I dont understand any of them :)

When the new server comes online I would like the GM's of all the other guilds to meet up in the CAC channel, we can get to know eachother and use it as a way to communicate between us.
    Earth server used this channel for community events, organised by the Earth Community Alliance, but since there are no events, and havn't been for a while, I think it would be good to put it to some use again.

heya Unity ^^
    I'm one of the GM of the Knights Of NI.
    Guild based on fun only, and respect of each others (except Cylian ^^ )

We got something like 15 or 20 active players everyday and 98 in total (with alts)

Feel free to /tell ULFANG ERWAN SOLIBELLE or LAWLESS for any infos (or for free beer giveaway ^^)

Cya all on Unity soon and...

NI !
    on the road again !
    100 Warr/100 clrc/100 Berserker
    Born of Black Wind, Fire & Steel !

Ded Yaga

Rachival Rascals
    We are a Gnome only Guild from Ice. Although Gnome only we are not a RP guild just that when we had more members back in the early days a little Battalion of Gnomes was quite a sight.
    Currently we are down to only 3 regulars myself included we hav'nt been recruiting for a while as game needs to settle a little i think but if there are any Gnome's out there old or new looking for an informal home based on helping each other out, the occasional hunt and enjoying the game then give me a shout.

No rules as such ,Guild is about playin a game together and Gnomes dont like rules,but no dOOd type names and griefers will be booted[:D]

Hi, Irramor Deerspirit, GM of Order of Istaria signing in.

"The Order" has been around since the early days and have seen it's ups and downs in number of members, but we are still alive. [:)]

At the moment we are around 10 active members, and usually we are 4-5 on during most evenings.

So we are a small guild, and our mainfocus is on having fun and be in enjoyable company and try to help out our members with whatever they need a helping hand with.
    Formost of usthat fun seems to be crafting, although we are not afraid to go out and hunt from time to time.
    And besides, the T5 forms/techs and the tech-components do tend to be stuck at some monster somewhere, and they don't seem to be willing to just hand them over when we try to ask nice... [:P]

Monja

Hi there,

I'm Monja from the Guild United Races of Istaria from the former Earth-Shard.

We're only a small guild, with around 8-10 active players. We're a german speaking guild, but some of us do understand English, well at least we try our best [;)] .

Nearly all of us are mad housecrafters [8-)] But we also have some non housing craftskills and a few adventure skills [H]

Our aim is to have fun in the game and support each other as good as we can.

See you all on Unity *waves*

Mark

Hello Unity! time to move to this new server for my guild: "Ordine della mano di Dio"
    We're a 100% italian guild, founded in jan2004 by Tiago and me, we have 40 member (w alts) and 6-12 members on-line x session, our channel in Earth shard was GILDA-ITA.

Ihope everyone will co-operate with the other guilds, to make possible a new spring for Horizons!

We all in the OMDD guild are good adv (rating over 100 in most cases), masons, fitters, weavers, carpenter etc. and i'm the guild's officialarmorer (9x).

Me and the other members of the guild will be glad to see everyone in game, make alliances, commerce and new friends of course!

Thread Information