Thread: I dreamed a dream...

theurgist

Default I dreamed a dream...

...about Horizons. It's odd, I haven't even thought about the game for ages, and the last two nights I've had dream about playing. In these dreams the graphics were far better, and performance was very good too. Is this just a dream, or has performance improved a great deal since about.. errr. a year ago or something?

I tried the 14 days trial about a month ago or something and as far as I could see the performance was about the same, and thus decided against resubbing. I'd like honest opinions please.

imported_Zippo

Default Re: I dreamed a dream...

Client performance is far better than what it was, i personaly havent had a crash at all for the past few months, FPS is far better than what it was, still not the best but still better than before.

The client still uses alot of ram though, hopefuly we are closer to the new client that they are working on aswell which should improve everything... well we can hope i guess. [:P]

sweet dreaming.. its the same dream all over and over again.
    'better fps' blabla.. its still terrible slow in loading/gaming.
    'they' have been preaching for years now.. and have lost to many
    faith to get most of the players back.
    sad but true
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

...performance is way better, but, there's a lot more terrain detail and structures now, so it evens itself out....

faBuLouS

I just started playing a week ago and I like the game, sometimes the performance drops, usually a relog fixes it. FPS is around 10-20 for me, and I have a medium system right now. The game has been improving a lot, it is far from what I heard about it one and a half year ago.

Well just to mention that the current client is a nightmare! So Theurgist - if you think about returning, wait a bit until a new one has been patched and all is fine again ...

Thread Information