Thread: Journeyman Invisble Leather Cap & Invisible Leather Mask formulae

Default Journeyman Invisble Leather Cap & Invisible Leather Mask formulae

The skill reqs are fubar on the Hide Strip entries for the T1 and T2 recipes of these formulae.

Rough Leather Cap/Mask is carrying the skill reqs of Hardened Leather for the Hide Strips (520/560). Should be 120/160.
    Tanned Leather Cap/Mask is carrying the skill reqs of Reinforced Leather for Hide Strips (720/760). Should be 320/360.

Default Re: Journeyman Invisble Leather Cap & Invisible Leather Mask formulae

Did I mention that XP is earned based off the elevated skill req of the hide strips for these items as well?

Default Re: Journeyman Invisble Leather Cap & Invisible Leather Mask formulae

Expert formulae for these items are also like this, this was reported to TG starting way back in Jun 05. Sadly it appears it has yet to be addressed. Go go QA.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

This has been corrected.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information