Thread: Community Public Connie Harton Valley

Default Community Public Connie Harton Valley

If anyone has any contacts in game with persons NOT interested in building their own personal plot.

I would like to propose a public consignor in Harton Valley. This would be great for listing mithril from the new Aug mine as well as maple from nearby resources.

I would fund the aquisition of the plot all that would have to be done is place the largest connie available on the plot and we could build it.

If anyone know of such an account please contact me in game.

Thank you

Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Default Re: Community Public Connie Harton Valley

Gjoker has donated some space on his plot at HV.

Im working on the T2 connie now which will be open for all to use.

Best.
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Also, there is a conni and woodshop on the other end of the maple field in Sanctuary bay, and a PB open to the public too.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

T2 connie on Gjoker's plot open for business.
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server

I have a T4 Connie in my lair (2 Chambers back from the Door) that is set to Public use. I own the lair on the east side of town.

Anyone can easily get up to my lair if they walk up the fins of the mountain on either side of the door way.

Thread Information