Thread: Warrior Level 30 quest - need hel

Shizzar-Unity

Default Warrior Level 30 quest - need hel

I've just reached level 30 with my warrior, and want to finish my level 30 warrior quest (the quest that warrior trainer hand out every 10 level)

So the details are: I need to kill an aegis Leutenant on the island of Sslanis. Follow the raod northwest out of Sslanis, take the first branch to the "portal artifact" he should be there.

Further more the quest note say "travel to the blight region" or something.

I cannot find the guy i needto assassinate, does any of you have a clue, i need a helping hand here!

Default Re: Warrior Level 30 quest - need hel

Hes not in game as far as im aware, maybe he will come back with the WA.
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

Shizzar-Unity

That sucks! hope they fix it soon..

WA?

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzar-Unity
    That sucks! hope they fix it soon..

WA?
    Withered Aegis (sp?)
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

Tenisis

He is ingame, a friend of mine got the same quest and found him.

The problem is that quest that spawns mobs bug.

Drunkenmonkey

tenisis is correct as we killed him a day ago as part of a dragon quest, the problem is the directions to him suck they aint right, but once youdo findhim he's easy to kill when you've boughtsome friends along, when i login next i'll get the co-ords for you

well i cant get him to pop anyone got a location wher the mob is supposed to spawn ?
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

well im having the same issue i cant find him any one know the coords to make him pop ?
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I have corrected this quest and it will patch to Blight soon, probably next week.

This will not correct your existing quest, but if you wanted to get the quest again new it would.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

imported_Silveron

I found the LT on the mountain above Parsinia where the blight area was pre-merge. Best way to get up there is to go south out of Parsinia to the first split in the road and head east into the bronze/sand golem area. The road will go uphill and level off. At this point you should be able to see a smeltery further east. Turn north and climb the slope to the small plateau. Wander around upthere for a bit until you hit the trigger point. Happy hunting.

I found him a few weeks ago right outside sslanis, near that tiny little pyramid thing. In same area that you look for the parrot.

Spawns a few bone golems too :)

Post merge... head out of Parsinia and take the road that heads off to the east when you can see the sandstone. Go past the sandstone golems until you come to the bronze golems. When you are roughly across from a road heading south turn north and head up the mountain. Once you get near the top you will find yourself in a bowl shaped area. Check back and forth in the center of that area and you should trigger it.

Pre-merge this is where the portal type artifact used to be. That is long gone but the Lieutenant still haunts the area like Amon haunts the boards! [;)]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I am now doing this quest and it says to visit the Dead Pool. I know that is near Chic and I went there. It didn't register in my quest that I got there. Is this one still bugged as well?

There's a deadpool at lesser Aradoth too, perhaps that's the one.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

I just did that quest last week on another toon, the gates to the dead pool was where he spawned, as soon as I got to the area. You'll see some feedback "You feel the energies gathering.." And he will pop within 30 seconds of that.

I've killed this aegis lieutenant in the western deadlands, just north of sslanis, and now at the dead pool. And I think once in what's now called the lesser aradoth deadlands... top of the mountain there.

Put him in the blight region of Trandalar someplace... make it more exciting. Reminds me of runs on foot from augundell all the way down to Chardonnay in the spiritous swamp (surrounded by bone golems and fyakki), as a level 25 hatchie. That was an adventure! (i.e. FUN)

Thread Information