Thread: Whatever Happened to Unity News?

Default Whatever Happened to Unity News?

As title says.....

I thought there was going to be an announcement pertaining to the Unity Shard (of which I'm not a member - but have always felt they got the shaft) - What happened with that??!!

Anyone know or care to comment?
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Default Re: Whatever Happened to Unity News?

//off topic bulgrim sent you a pm

//on topic can you refresh my mind what kind of announcement was there something special that was going to happen to unity?

must admit I had heard there was gonig to be an announcement.

DB (allegedly) said they were going to make an announcement that should please Unity players (but was being very cagey about what)..

was supposed to be last Monday I think... some chat on IRC I believe.
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Is this the news that players from EU will be able to create characters on NA shards, and NA subs can create players on unity?

They might have run into problems with getting it all finished and working.

16:25 David-Designing: Ok, we are just about ready with the ability for Unity players to create characters on Chaos and Order. We'll be sending out announcements on Monday if all goes well.
    This is, what David said on the IRC on March the 3rd. But People should always remember that stuff said in the IRC is not really official.
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

It all gets weirder and weirder...
    [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Margriet%20van%20Breda/Mijn%20documenten/Mijn%20afbeeldingen/icon_scratch.gif[/img][img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMARGRI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif[/img]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

[quote=Sigi1985]It all gets weirder and weirder...
    [img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Margriet%20van%20Breda/Mijn%20documenten/Mijn%20afbeeldingen/icon_scratch.gif[/img]
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

LOL, very scary...

and weird :)
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Please, please, please if you want to post images make *sure* you have someplace to host them at.An url likefile:///C:/Documents%20and%20Setting...on_scratch.gifwill only work on your own computer.

One good place for image hosting is http://imageshack.us. It is a quick job to upload an image there and the instructions should leave no questions. If you are hosting HZ screenshots, do yourself a favor and at least convert them to .jpg on your favorite graphics software.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information