Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Unity Babble

Melianteas

Default Re: Unity Babble

Testing...

Ich Bin Sisyphos

TEST FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It failed completely... [H]

Do I still smell left over trout????[:S]
    Ow well whatever...
    Anyone got some fried gnome in a nice spicy saus...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

No gnomes today. Sorry ... we've just ran out of such things .... someone decided to free all captured gnomes ( *quiet as a dead skellie for some moments* wonders who .. ).
    But perhaps you'll go for fried maggot with some grass beetle (mixed very well and extra fried).

I've also heard grilled winter wolves go well this time of year ... uhm, and it's winter all the time on Talandar. :p
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

You drive, you drive, i think there is something wrong with me...
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

It's been quite a while since i left hz to play wow, only ive been very unsucsessfull in obtainingcopy of said game *mumbles*

Anyway i find i cind of miss horizons a bit, and can't seem to keep
    away from the boards.
    Sadly not much have happened since i left so, no real point in coming back "just yet"
    Anyway, just thought id say hi to everyone on unity who's still hanging in there :)
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Ich Bin Sisyphos

Hey Isair [:)]

I will take some spiced up winter wolf then... [:D]

Hey Isair, have a nice juicy piece of winter wolf...[H]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Great, thanks :D
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

*poke*.. Cor blimey gov'! I'm stuck over here in bedfordshire with a lowsy 9.6 connection (think Modem in about 1986... [;)]) talking with a certain big red dwagon and freezing my balls off because the valve on my radiator is stuck!

Ahh the joys...

On a plus note.. there is a LAN connection in my room! On a bad note; the college connection is less stable than Hannibal and plagued by administration (i.e. firewalls, etc) - the two are probably connected.

And why is my website still down? [:(] *writes nasty email to provider*

Take care all;

Spirit

I know how that feels, trust me [:S] I play on a very unstable connection of just 4-8 KB/s and some times (lots of times) it drops dead.

As for such days you encountered, I JUST have a feeling at the end of such a day that I've wasted all those hours .... trying to recover the "bad luck" ...
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Hmm guess it's time to do my anual community service and bump this thread before it goes into obscurity :P

*pant pant* yup it's very hard working for the public good[:O]
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Ah haa! The lan connection in the room turned out to be a modem socket, even though it's RJ45! So one purchased special wire from computer services and I now have 56k (well 46k) flat-rate internet for £15 a month... better than a kick in the fangs, and I can have my internet radio back! [:D]

I know I technically, but temporarily, left the game.. but with this you may see me a little more for a chat at least.. [;)]

Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    Ah haa! The lan connection in the room turned out to be a modem socket, even though it's RJ45! So one purchased special wire from computer services
    Ah, the joys of balluns and running telephone signals through cat-5 cabling... Just be glad you didn't have to re-krone any of the connectors on the back of the *stops himself*

*shudders* I've been incomputer telephony too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    and I now have 56k (well 46k) flat-rate internet for £15 a month... better than a kick in the fangs, and I can have my internet radio back! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

I know I technically, but temporarily, left the game.. but with this you may see me a little more for a chat at least.. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Yay! We missed you. And we're far more entertaining than IRC...

Antonath
    Antonath

Babble is sinking beneath the metaphorical waves again, thus I am throwing it this metaphorical life-jacket. It's very nice - self-inflating, and with a flashy light on the shoulder so people can find the thread wearing it.

What, you wanted intelligent, witty banter? Alright, fine.

A half-giant, an elf and a saris walk into a bar. The gnome and the dwarf walk under it. *waits for laughter*

My, is that a single tumbleweed I see rolling forlornely across the dusty plains? And a church bell tolling?

*waves wings* Yoo-hoo, anyone there!

Antonath
    Antonath

I am here...

But that won't help, got not much to say..
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

a half giant tosses a dwarf in the air, he misses!

Yay , its going to be 10 000 visitors here[Y] *looks for free chair...*

Gnomes are old fashion, we want some tasty furballs with sugar on them [:P]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGolden Dragon
    Gnomes are old fashion, we want some tasty furballs with sugar on them [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    What, chocolate-coated Saris? Complete with catnip center...

Antonath
    Antonath

Here's one to make you think... told to me by a certain big Red dwagon who is a somewhat rarer sight these days...

"You can spend thousands of pounds on a watch, but it won't work any faster than a cheap watch!"

or... "Everything I say is a lie. I am lying. Am I telling the truth?"

I'll be away soa... umm.. *attempting* to soarover the weekend, although I will be back on Sunday. I'm still utterly fecked off over loosing a stack of photo's when I had a laptop stolen. Got low-res versions of a few from my website, but I lost soo sooooo many I really feel quite sick. If you see them on the website, they are the ones with the snow on the ground. That's the only blasted time ever I've done gliding with the ground like that in 8 years, and I've pretty much lost the only record of it. I'm at least glad I got those versions. Behold the bad side of digital cameras.

See you all soon!

Spirit

Thread Information