Just thought id be the first to christen the CHSW forums

o0ooo

Kafka

Default Re: Big Brick on a stick

Quote Originally Posted by Madiodi
    Yes its a big brick.....and a strong stick

Just thought id be the first to christen the CHSW forums

o0ooo
    *runs around in circles, bashing my head with bricks while croning: "Beware of the red bricks and flying monkees," suddenly stops and hands Madiodi a Urqell. Being the best requires you to drink the best*

Well, glad to see someone starting of this forum even though you did remind me of one of those deeply annoying paladins [;)]

Madiodi

oooUNga 00unhga

Let me bless this chant of yours with those words

I have no idea what an Urqell is but it sounds painful, so I'lll give it a go.
    andI know what you mean about those ******** zealous paladins.I have more righteousnessnessness in my left ballbag than DEM CRAZY PEOPLE!

*Heads over to paladin forums with a triple teched fine adamantium brick on a stick of cooking"
    Time toapply chaos to order EhEh

The cure for the common Paladin:

After obtaining high level in your primary school of CHSW, switch to a level 1 Cleric and go hunting with said annoying Paladin. Casually note how at level one with a bronze maul your damage output exceeds his... [:P]
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Madiodi

oooUNga 00unhga

Let me bless this chant of yours with those words

I have no idea what an Urqell is but it sounds painful, so I'lll give it a go.
    andI know what you mean about those ******** zealous paladins.I have more righteousnessnessness in my left ballbag than DEM CRAZY PEOPLE!

*Heads over to paladin forums with a triple teched fine adamantium brick on a stick of cooking"
    Time toapply chaos to order EhEh

Youhave left me in dismay. You dont know what an Urquell is (sry for the spelling before. I think that this time its correctly spelled [;)]) Well, let me tell you. Its a Czech beer, and imo the best one there is. So, what you do, is to get off your behind and go down to the first the best seller of imported beer and buy one. Then loose yourself in its wonderful taste, and then, you shouldbuy another one and drink that too. [:D]

Ohh, and I would be happy with a Big Bad Mithril Lollipop, as those Bricks on sticks are justtoo woobly.

Thread Information