Thread: Hello ^^

litaeni

Default Hello ^^

Hi, I'm eagerly downloading this game - it sounds great, even to a jaded MMO vet like myself.

I have a couple of questions though:

1) While I don't fully comprehend the game's class system (or lack thereof ), is it possible to create a playstyle comparable to a conventional 'Bard'. Ie primary Buffer? Is there a run speed buff in the game?

2) Is there much active roleplaying on Order?

3) I'm in Australia, so I guess I'll be soloing most days, is there much in the way of solo content?

Thanks all^^ really looking forward to HZ

There are a lot of buffs, you can have easily 20 buffs on you, but no class that really just buffs. A druid, cleric, healer have some of the best buffs, but all classes have a few great abilities.

There are spurts of active public RP on Order. If you want to RP a lot, there are groups that do it heavily, though places like the market channel tend to get OOC a lot.

You can solo mostly the whole game, its pretty easy. The parts you can't solo don't require 30 people or anything, nothing a group of 10 can't handle. There is also a growing Euro crowd, and a few Aussies around, but I don't get to see them often.

Rangers can throw many buffs, all the Gifts, including Gift of Speed; Saris have a unique sprint, that lasts longer than the standard sprint, and Rangers get a permanent speed buff at 39??

I've always enjoyed Ranger a great deal because of the great verstatility without multi-classing; with a bit of multi-classing you can have a very versatile, complete class.

Thread Information