Thread: Recipes: for easier and faster crafting

Lightbulb Recipes: for easier and faster crafting

How about if you added an option to the game-menu called "Create recipe". This would bring up a list of all weapons/tools/armors/scales/jewlery/spells in the game from all tiers. You select one and up comes the crafting window where you add techs and such to selected item (just like the HCC). When you now press "create", a piece of paper pops up in your inventory. This paper you can hand over to someone else who can then "use" it to open up the real craftwindow with item and all techs already selected and he can more or less just click create (persuming he has all needed techs and forms scribed and resources) to make the real item.

This means a player can "make" his armor as a recipe and just hand the recipe over to the crafter instead of the long "I want mithril plate blabla with this and that" chatter which takes so much time.
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

I love this idea, it prevents making mistakes too (when processing an order).

And then, the receiver of this piece of paper can right click it, and click "Create Item..." and it pops up a Crafting Window, which auto-selects the Form/Techs assuming the person has the Form/Techs for the Recipe. Otherwise, it should give a "requirements not met" message, instead.

Cool idea, that way you don't get people going "Huh...? Which techs did you want, again?"

--Dhalin

oooh, i really like this idea! please please please!

bump :P
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

Hmm lovi it.. but love also the HCC to use.....hmm lets melt them together

Make a possibility to import the HCC XML File into game..maybe in use of the new notepad and let us send then the list to the crafter.....hmm that would afford the already made suggestion of an ingame mail system :P

You see we need that all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Firedragon
    ... instead of the long "I want mithril plate blabla with this and that" chatter which takes so much time.
    Just "teach" your costumers to use HCC - safes a LOT of time. Personally i only craft if i get all readily planned and handed out.

But still ... if it could be implemented that way, would be great!

The reverse consignment system sounds like it will work this way. If you put out an order for an item with specific techs on it, the system should only accept that item with those techs as fulfilling your order.

However, until then, HCC rules. :-)
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information