Thread: Crafting Cave in Dralk

Default Crafting Cave in Dralk

Since the even, Dalgan's cave, the one north of Dralk, has been mostly empty.
    There seem to be 1 unactivated machine, 1 working silo and 1 unactivated shrine.

Since there are ressource close by, I suggest that a smelting room and a gemworking room be added to that community lair. it would help the gathering of the ressource since there are no machine nearby.

----------------
    Also, ever since the ressource remixing, the Dralk's eastern crafting cave has become useless since all the ressource have been removed.

Why not put a crystalshaping machine there and put Titian crystal? The only other spot where Titian are is far far east of Mahagra.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Post Titian Crystals

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    Why not put a crystalshaping machine there and put Titian crystal? The only other spot where Titian are is far far east of Mahagra.
    Aside from the Titian mine Se of Mahagra there is Titian West of Dralk by the Hermits cave, just outside Feledan past the Bright Wisps and right on top of Saritova mountain by the Emerald Golems mixxed in with the Crimson Crystal by the Saritova and Backbay Lairs.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    Since the even, Dalgan's cave, the one north of Dralk, has been mostly empty.
    There seem to be 1 unactivated machine, 1 working silo and 1 unactivated shrine.

Since there are ressource close by, I suggest that a smelting room and a gemworking room be added to that community lair. it would help the gathering of the ressource since there are no machine nearby.

----------------
    Also, ever since the ressource remixing, the Dralk's eastern crafting cave has become useless since all the ressource have been removed.

There are scads of Titian above the west road cave all along there stretching all the way down to the Hermits cave. The resources exist, just need to make the overflights to find them.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thanks for the locations. I never heard of those other spot until now.
    But the eastern crafting cave still could use some usage. If it's not crystal, it could be something else.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Thread Information