ok im starting this threadin hopes that we can get some feedback on this chest scale

here is what i see wrong with it

1) and the most obvious....it is not a chest scale in which they designed it is a tail scale that takes uo the chest slot. if you put it side by side with another chest scale or tail scale you will see what il talking about

2) this shouldn't take up a chest slot anyways. you must be a level 100 dragon to wear it so why is it not on your tail or at very minimum your back.

3) we all know the block but what are they going to put on it that i wouls like to know because if it stays a chest slot then add primal vengence and t&c to it. but thats if it stays a chest scale in which it shouldn't

that's all i really have about the scale but since you have the reklar tail scale which is geared towards helian dragons (spellcasters) why not gear this one towards lunus dragons or add something that would be worth all the time and dp's you add up trying to get it. as it stands right now the +300 armor is the only good thing on it. thats just not worth replacing my mythril-marble armor chest scale with primal vengence x3 on it. making a mob go from doing 300 dmg down to 70 dmg seems a little better than adding a little armor