Thread: Chaos Guild Histories

Default Chaos Guild Histories

Having been through a small number of guilds, and watched their transformations, my curiosity has been aroused concerning the origins, mutations and other adaptations/changes in the various guilds on Chaos. I'd like to know if there would be interest in a bit of a 'pet project' to get these guild histories organized, or at least if there are those who would be willing to satisfy my endless curiosity and hunger for a good tale. When did your guild start? How did it come about? What happened when the merge (and later the emergence of WoW and EQ2) came about? Guild merges? Splits? Changes of leadership? Guild cities/communities? What about the guild's dynamics, how have they survived these changes?

Obviously, these are things best answered in conversation, but most easily tracked in e-mail. Either way, for those who would be interested, contact me. This invitation is not limited to guild leaders or officers (though I admit, more often than not, they are the ones who know the most details) but to all members who have just been around long enough to know, and care, about how their guild became what it is today.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Thread Information