Thread: Hiyas

Sandrakkan

Default Hiyas

heard about this game from a friend on EQ2, and thought I'd give it a whirl. So far its interesting, and was just wondering if there were any tips from the veterans about where to go and what not. I'm only lvl 4, and on Order, so hope to see you guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrakkan
    heard about this game from a friend on EQ2, and thought I'd give it a whirl. So far its interesting, and was just wondering if there were any tips from the veterans about where to go and what not. I'm only lvl 4, and on Order, so hope to see you guys soon.
    Pleasure meeting you.

I'm far from being a veteran but thought I'd give my 2 cents worth of advice.

Relax, enjoy and explore New Trismus, Kion and Sslanis towns.

The community is awesome on Order. New Player chat can be a wealth of information.

At that level you want to stay on new trismus, probably until level 12 or so (more for crafting). From there you move to the kion/sslanis area called lesser aradoth and move eastward.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria. IF New Trismus ends up being not to your liking, the other three training islands of New Brommel, New Vassarak, and New Korelia I believe are still around. Similar trainers, similar beasties, similar resources, different layouts.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    Welcome to Istaria. IF New Trismus ends up being not to your liking, the other three training islands of New Brommel, New Vassarak, and New Korelia I believe are still around. Similar trainers, similar beasties, similar resources, different layouts.
    None of the new quest.

Thread Information