Thread: Dragon silo improvement

Default Dragon silo improvement

So there have been a number of threads talking about this. I know that some (myself included) have suggested that the higher tier silos have two attach points so you could chain them together. I'd still like to see that but it's not what my suggestion is about.

The deeper into my lair that I go and the more silos that I have the more I realize how much running around it takes to get stuff to my machines. My suggestion is to have the higher tier silos that are multi level have an access point on each level that they touch. No change in size or functionality or anything. Just allow me to get stuff out of it on different levels.

Agreed. Bipeds have no difficulty in moving between their plots. Having levels to work between would obviously complicate things, but Dragons also deserve to have easy accessability to all the things they've built.

That would be nice indeed.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I agree. Multiple entry for Tier 2 and up would be an improvement.
    But I still hold my point that silo of higher tier need to be reduced.

I know plot and lairs have to be different in some point, but to have storage that are totally useless at Tier 3 and up is not really fun.

Did Tulga realized that by increasing the capacity, they are only making the lower tiers better, but leave the higher tier mostly unchanged?

For instance, how many time the DEV (and the players) said Silo were intended to hold brick, bar and other precessed ressource?
    Silo can hold a maximum of 9999 item, or (9999x8) 79992 bulks.
    They increased Tier 5 to 85000 (so 5000 of the bonus is lost). Even more, if someone got enough "free" time to make a Tier 6, that's 100% of the bonus that's wasted.

I don't say to make every silo 1 units. Make them 1-2 units, and increase the number of entrance for 2 units one.
    Tier 1: 1 unit, 1 entrance
    Tier 2: 1 units, 1 entrances
    Tier 3: 1 unit, 2 entrance
    Tier 4: 2 unit, 2 entrance, 2 bulk (they're storage, not silo after all)
    Tier 5: 2 unit, 2 entrance, 2 bulk
    Tier 6: 3 unit, 3 entrance, 2 bulk

That's just a suggestion.

Because, personally, I though before that storages would be the only worthwhile Tier 5 structures.

So please, make the storage worth building past Tier 2.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Thread Information