Thread: Error(s) on launch cause CTD

LadyAlianore

Default Error(s) on launch cause CTD

Hey guys, can anyone help me?

(This is Alianore of Twilight/Chaos shard....) Been paying for HZ since April after launch, and for at least the past 6 months have paid for but not been able to play the game due to frequent errors on launch that have been CTD. I've gotten so fed up I've almost cancelled and left HZ several times. But....I love HZ too much to leave for good. I've been biding my time on Argent Dawn server of WoW and have 10 characters there, just to keep me occupied (all Alliance, come say hi if you're bored....look for Dorrinde).

I really dont want to lose my efforts in Istaria and I'd like to play some....PvP in WoW gets boring unless you're winning all the time. At least in Istaria I can go craft if I'm bored of killing.

Error 91 among others is popping up...any ideas?

*lots of hugs and love for those that still play and those that have preceeded me*
    ~Lys

Hmm.....changed grafic driver recently?
    - run a dxdiag (dxsetup) and try again

check Firewall and router if the ports are free

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    If you didn't log in for a long time, try launching through the website instead of the standalone launcher. There was a security update done to the launcher. Not sure if you had that or not. Might be the cause of your problems.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Thread Information