Thread: Tailor'R'Us

Kafka

Default Tailor'R'Us

Guess I might as well do a bit of advertising.

Im a lvl 100 tailor, so I'll be making cheap hide/leather and cloth/padded armors.

The Prices are as follows:

Tier V armors: 100s for a set or 10s a piece

Tier IV armors: 50s for a set or 5s a piece

Prices for backpacks, satchels and sacks will differ from the rest.

I expect that orbs and trophies are provided when Im making the armor, and it would be nice if the crafting calculator was used instead of asking me what tech XX requires.

If the ressources for the armors are provided, there will be an 80% discount on tier IV armors and 50% discount on tier V.

BTW I still need a few forms, so here's what im willing to pay for thoseI need.
    Hide: Tunic and shoulderpads (150s each)
    Cloth: Wristbands and shoulderpads (150s each)
    Leather: Gloves and sleeves (150s each)
    Padded: Invisible cap, tunic, leggings and wristbands (200s each)
    And of course the expert fabric sack, which I'll be happy to pay 300s for.

I'll be happy to buy tier IV and V techs, but I wont be willing to pay more than 300s.

Maximum wait for an order will probably be around two hours, as I truly love hunting. Although it's usually way faster [:P]

Default Re: Tailor'R'Us

As i can´t openmy inventory atm i can´t say what tailor-formulas i have to trade but will check when/if unity comes up.
    Had some invisible caps and masks but i am not shure what i have traded and what is still in my inv.

Prices on earthbefore merge:
    Lvl 80 backpacks were 80s "fixed" on earth (consignment price) .... someone started with 80s and every tailor did stick on that price until earth went down for the merge
    T4 armor complete ~70s-100s
    T5 armor complete ~150s (both with orbs + spools/tannin)

so it looks like those will drop a bit ...but we will see.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTiny
    As i can´t openmy inventory atm i can´t say what tailor-formulas i have to trade but will check when/if unity comes up.
    Had some invisible caps and masks but i am not shure what i have traded and what is still in my inv.

Prices on earthbefore merge:
    Lvl 80 backpacks were 80s "fixed" on earth (consignment price) .... someone started with 80s and every tailor did stick on that price until earth went down for the merge
    T4 armor complete ~70s-100s
    T5 armor complete ~150s (both with orbs + spools/tannin)

so it looks like those will drop a bit ...but we will see.
    I read that u needed a padded cape. I do have one of those handy, and im always interested in a trade [;)]

And dont count on the prices to drop just now. Im mostly an adventurer or an entertainer in the channels, but im also an economics student, so if the demand for my craft is too high, the prices will surely rise,that equilibrium is reached. Sry for this but I've beenup to my ears in boringanduselessbooks and articles. Curse international trade and CAP(mostly the latter),and as you can see,it haseven now have intruded onone ofmy most favorite passtimes. Guess I'd better go insane, as that's probably the only way out.

P.S. I hate fixed prices, and the BP's were down to 30s on wind, and I didnt even enter the market. [:P] That's competition for you. And a Cartel will never hold in the long run, always remember that.

Think I got padded wristbands =) so message me when we are going online again, if you want to buy=)

/Iz
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Iz
    Think I got padded wristbands =) so message me when we are going online again, if you want to buy=)

/Iz
    Count on it
    *makes mental note, that Iz might be an all around good guy. Adds Deathtiny to thelist as well, even though he's a tailor, and I want a monopoly!!* See there it happened again.

hehe you will get 3 or 4 level 100 tailors from earth i think.. so there goes your monopoly .. butnot everyone does craft 24/7 so this should work ;)

Sawthe price 30s lvl 80 backpackin a tazoon-thread and felt lucky to be onearth that time.
    It was no cartel on that .. have never spoken to other tailors about "keeping" the price or was i told to hold that price .. it just happened and none of the crafters was unhappy i think.
    But normally earth wasrelative cheapat most items compared to othershards.
    Formulas were 50-200s.. only nice techswere reallyexpensive.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

Iago

*whags to the tailors and Iz*

Think I have one or two duplicates of tailor forms in vault too... My monopoly desires are not serious enough to stop me from helping out other players.; )

Prizes on Ice was very fluctuating the last weeks - the few of us tailors with all the expert forms seemed to settle on 80 s tier IV and 100 s tier V full armors. BP prices started at 100s, dropped to 60s (or was lowered but I would never admit that in a hearing on breach of the monopoly laws!) - then someone got hold of one of the cheap droppedforms and decided to drop a load of over 20 BPs for 25 s on different cosigners and after that I think I was the only one producing them: last price in the closing days was 35 s.

Happy tailoring greetings

Iago

*tries to cover up his double post*

Think i might have a form for u Kafka, will gonna examine my vault when Unity is on ;)

*pulls Iz and Refrs tail's*
    Mine is bigger hihi [:D]
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Kafka

In the spirit of the new shard, I'll will offer a 50% discount on all tier IV and V armors, if you as the customer let me choose the colours of the armors. This once in a lifetime offer only counts when ordering a complete armor.

*Note to self, stock up on lots of light green, essence and pink dyes. [:P]

Iago

lol Kafka! Between you and me we can dress half the new shard in Pink! [:P]

Kafka

Let's see if we cant enlist the other tailors as well.

But it must be said to be a worthy mission.

Thread Information