Thread: Emotes

serebrineydrakon

Talking Emotes

Ive been on Horizons last about a year ago and remember doing emotes that make my char move but I cant remember any except /lookaround. Can anyone help me figure them out and how to do normal emotes that dont move the char? Please

If you're playing a dragon, remember that your emotes will change between adult and khutit form, as well.

actually you don't put /em in front....

do an "/em" with no text and it will show you available emotes

then just type /lookaround or any of the others (without the /em) and you will do your emote.

putting an /em in front just puts "your name" text

/em farts

/em bites Kumu's tail

/em runs for his life
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Why would he want to eat me? Really, I don't taste nice at all. Like chewing gum that's been dipped in soap. Honest.

there are also two emote packs that were made by tzael and swythe. if your a dragon they add a big improvment beacuse they add new animated emotes for us flying reptiles.

you can find a link to download either of the emote packs here

Good collection

Does everyone see the emotes, or only those that have the emote-pack installed?

serebrineydrakon

One, Im a she and two, emotes are available to everyone. Thanks a lot, I got replies faster than expected ^.^ hope to catch you all on horizons sometime, if you decide to find me my main char is Drakonagra.

Thread Information