Hello all,

I only recently returned to Horizons and have found that there are few if any decent guides out for this game.

I have started one and this is just the beginning.

The picture below is a listing of all the possible adventure classes. On the left is a listing of all the classes. Root class(red) have no prior requirement and can be learned at any time.

On the right is a list of prestige classes and a breakdown of skills needed and classes that have said skill. The single class(green) prestige group only requires one prior class with a single skill mastered to a certain level. The dual class(blue) prestige group requires two adventure classes with two skills mastered to a specific level. For the prestige requirements I have listed the root class(red) first then other prestige classes that could contribute.

***I did not go into level ratings, but be warned, the more adventure classes you have the higher your rating and potentially the harder it will be to gain adventure experience. This is only to illustrate all the classes and requirements quickly.***

My hope is that this will help new players visuallize the all possibilities and maybe a veteran will see an option or two that he/she did not see before.

My next step will be adding trainers....stay tuned.