Thread: Tavern Search

Default Tavern Search

I would love to see a listing of whats in open to public taverns in game when the new confectioner foods go live especially an in game tavern search
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I just built a small one at the end of Mithril's Anvil - its open to all. Also have a tier 1 GH there for binding if anyone cares to use it - in the process of building alot more there too.

The plot in question is the very last Mithril's Anvil plot between Yew Treants/Oastics and Marble Golems on the road to the Eastern Blight.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

On another note - that plot will also have a confecioner shop, mill shop and some silos that will be open to anyone to use - most silos will remain for guild use however. Oh, and I'm attempting to place an Expert Stone Shop right there too.

Bulgrim,

Which shard is it on?

Nellie & Ochre of
    Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thumbs up

I would love to see a listing of whats in open to public taverns in game when the new confectioner foods go live especially an in game tavern search
    That sounds like a nice idea!

I've put up a list of the taverns I've found on the Order shard in the Order forum. I've been trying to update it every few weeks.

Nellie & Ochre of
    Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

oops - Chaos Shard

Thread Information