Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flying Cargo Disks!

Default Flying Cargo Disks!

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

I'd love to get a ballpark figure as to when we'll be seeing these.

2006!

heheh... You DID ask.

Yea There are a lot of Kumu Clones over there. I steped into that kind of answer with the event chest scale.

are the disk realy locked to your faction or can a lunus be able to use the blue flying disk?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    2006!

heheh... You DID ask.
    Yep, I did ask. I also know not to ask for an ETA...so ballpark is the best I can hope for.

I'm sorry, but whenever I see one of those new disks, the image of one of those little yellow rubber duckies always comes to mind.

You need a sign on the side of the dragon:

Hatchie in tow, use caution
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

"Lairshaping supplies on board"?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

i'd rather it look like a big floating crystal from either dralk or chiconis than that "rubber ducky".
    This page intentionally left blank.

I wonder could this maybe be something added to the crystalshaper class they hinted at? Maybe the Crystalshaper Class would be the Tinkers of Dragons making flying cargo disk, Weapon and Armour crystals and such. Maybe even some how transforming jewlry crystals to a form we can use or maybe making socket componts that Dragon crafters could use to attach jewelry crystals to and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Khosadan
    Why does the second one look like a draconic USS Enterprise to me?

Buy hey, the return of flying dragon discs is very good to hear (unfortunately I didn't know how to do it back then).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Lmao, I think I'd rather have a plain grey disk following me around than that silly looking thing. It looks like a rubber ducky.. ( which many people have said before me apparently, way to go Drem on not reading beforehand =P )

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Krymdrac

I think they look neat. Much better than the fishie ones.

i hope they will give us an additional school to craft this disc

it would be a shame if a dragoncrafter is an all-in-one-wonder

What, like a cargo disk crafter?

That's kinda silly..

100/100/90

Quote Originally Posted by Dremora
    What, like a cargo disk crafter?

That's kinda silly..
    No he meant my suggestion comment earlyer about them being made by the CrystalShapper Class rumor I keep around. The Crystalcrafter that would be the Tinker of Dragons. The Disk looks like it has a crystal undercarage so it is pretty good chance it would need crystals in the making and I do not see them adding crystal skill to Dragoncrafter.

I'd really like to see a few dragon craft schools set up.. most of them just giving more skils for specialization like a spellcraft, scalecrafter, gatherer, then a couple new ones like confectioner type, and crystalworker

i wouldnt mind a confectioner type school. i just cant see myself drinking chicken and carrot soup to rid some dp time. more like a cow with a side of a school of fish....
    This page intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    No he meant my suggestion comment earlyer about them being made by the CrystalShapper Class rumor I keep around. The Crystalcrafter that would be the Tinker of Dragons. The Disk looks like it has a crystal undercarage so it is pretty good chance it would need crystals in the making and I do not see them adding crystal skill to Dragoncrafter.
    Aah, ok. Yes, that is a pretty good idea.

But not every single little thing needs a school. Crystalshaping is part of lairshaping, and cargo disks would help in lairshaping.. Honestly, when I first heard of crystalshaping, I was thinking of those crystals you add to slots to get bonusus like health for example. That would deserve a new class, I think, not just making plain crystals.

100/100/90

Quote Originally Posted by Dremora
    Aah, ok. Yes, that is a pretty good idea.

But not every single little thing needs a school. Crystalshaping is part of lairshaping, and cargo disks would help in lairshaping.. Honestly, when I first heard of crystalshaping, I was thinking of those crystals you add to slots to get bonusus like health for example. That would deserve a new class, I think, not just making plain crystals.
    Sorry that is what I mean, the Crystalshaper for socketable crystals. I know calling it Crystalshaper or Crystalcrafter is to close to the skill name. I do not want to call it Dragon Tinker as that is to naka like. Not sure of a good name for it my self.

Thread Information