Thread: Do not want people to play?

Hybrid View

Operator

Default Do not want people to play?

Perhaps there is an error in the registration process; but I and others have been unable to complete the registration for the last 2 days.

Any help? Browser is up to date, no virus/pop up blockers, etc.

Operator

No luck using a different browser...frustrating.

Without details as to what part of the registration process you are getting hung up on, there isn't much advice that can be offered.

Operator

The part where you click finish and complete the process. Never completes, for firefox says the server timed out; for IE; it goes to the default not found page.

A major channel for CC processing was having difficulty yesterday late afternoon early evening. If the tandem network is still having trouble today you may want to trade emails with them vs clicking the submit/finish button more than once. Basicly you may have more than one CC/debitCC transaction waiting to batch/settle out. Depends if the authorizations were able to be obtained. Good luck!

Operator

I think I've tried no less than 12 times; so I'll call up my CC company and sort things out if they've received several auths.

Hell of a way to get introduced to the game.

Operator

Still no deal for us today. In total, we have 6 players waiting to try to play this game. Is there any way to notify the staff that there seems to be an issue with their registration process?

We'll check back in a week; hopefully we'll see you in game!

Operator

The good news is that the charges did not go through. Sad though, as we wanted to get on together this weekend and play.

Perhaps another day.

Thread Information