Thread: 21 Day Trail...

Graytalon

Exclamation 21 Day Trail...

Greetings all,
    I used to have an Horizons account back when the game first came out. Because of external issues I had to cancel my account. A friend of mine told me there was a new 21 day trial to 'test the waters' as it were, but when I attempt to complete the info it tells me I am using a email and username that's already in the data base.
    So, I attempt to use the "forgot my password" screen and appearently I have forgotten which of the info I used to safe guard my password. I have sent two emails and have received no response. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Graytalon

Graytalon

Well, as time rolls and gray cells are depleated somethings have to be archived. I just haven't found the archive disk yet. I sent 2 emails to them, starting on Monday. Just haven't had to wait that long before for tech support.

Graytalon

Ok, what's the IRC server? Currently there's a no burn order here so that's kind of the question. ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Graytalon
    Greetings all,
    I used to have an Horizons account back when the game first came out. Because of external issues I had to cancel my account. A friend of mine told me there was a new 21 day trial to 'test the waters' as it were, but when I attempt to complete the info it tells me I am using a email and username that's already in the data base.
    So, I attempt to use the "forgot my password" screen and appearently I have forgotten which of the info I used to safe guard my password. I have sent two emails and have received no response. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Graytalon
    The 21-day trial used a new CD key from Fileplanet. You can't log into that account or create an old one with your former information. Nor can you access your old characters with it. To use the trial, you'll have to use a different e-mail and create a new character. If you like the game enough to subscribe, then you can sign in normally under your old account information and pay up to play your old characters.

Tugla should be able to supply your old account information, but there would not be a free 21 days attached to that one.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

I have reset the password for your account. Welcome back to Istaria Graytalon.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Graytalon

Quote Originally Posted by Reyem TG
    I have reset the password for your account. Welcome back to Istaria Graytalon.
    -Reyem
    Thank you, Reyem. Now just relearning how to work my dragon.

Thread Information