Thread: Any Conjurers Left?

Mystara

Default Any Conjurers Left?

I have been wondering if there are any Conjurers left in the game and if they have had any love lately. I have been toying with the idea of coming back, but if Conjurers are still the same, really is no reason to do so.

sadly, they are almost exactly the same as they were at release. They make a good multiclass though.

I have 100 conj, and I can say that it is my least favorite to have as my active class. Give them multicast IV, as the progression suggests... and maybe I might reconsider
    torvos: shadow to chaos shard

There is icebolt now, but not much new. There is no point to being a conjurer main.

Came back to horizons recently myself and my main is a conjurer, only level 25 atm though (crafter mainly). I'm thinking Conj is not a good first class to go up, thinking of switching out next time I go into adventure mode.

Hopefully they put something into class at some point to make them fun.

Mystara

I really loved my girl. Go go Shinning Blades. *le sigh* Conjurer was such a unique class and I really enjoyed playing her. I did have a dragon alt, that I took through Adult RoP, and a Spearman Dryad. Spearman was fun and different than Conj. I will always love Conj the most though. Ill keep an eye out and hope they will fix them one day. =)

Thank you for your responses. <3

Edit: Didnt see any posts about spearman...Any love for them, anyone know? =)

There has been almost no adventure changes for the last two year spans... some fixes about thats about it.
    Shining Blades is broken as well, so conjurer is more useless.

Thread Information