Thread: Hello!

soulfly620

Default Hello!

Hail to all! I have recently joined this interesting game and am looking foreward to meeting people in game. I am of Elven blood and can most likely be seen toting around a long bow. My name is Elbinshtar. I hope my stay in your fine land will be a long and prosperous one. I have decided to call Order my home.

Welcome to Istaria soulfly! Whichever server ye choose, join the New Player channel for lots of helpful hints and advice from folks who have enjoyed this Land for a long time.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Indeed: welcome to the game.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hello there and welcome. We have lots of room available for building and adding on. B^)
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

<bows in greeting>

Welcome, friend. If questions or needs come, please feel free to call upon me. Alas, I am a rather senior fellow, merely a shrinekeeper really, and of refugee birth. But I would do what I could to assist you.

Also, if you would seek the company of those that are most closely tied to the great Elven city, I would encourage you to find any member of the "Fury of Feladan" guild.

Be Well and Safe as you go about the land.
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Default Welcome to you

*smiles welcome*
    Welcome Elbinshtar, a new elf is always a grand addition to Istaria -- Feladan needs as many bows as be mustered in her defense. Do come and find us and we will aid you in any way we can.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

Thread Information