Thread: A Very Special Thank You

Default A Very Special Thank You

Goes to the following folks on Order Shard:

Kwinn, thank you for taking the time to slay Thistleface for me. It gave me some time to become acquainted with the area to slay the thornwoods for their wood.

Archebold, Thank you for your time, in teaching me the areas to go and the areas to not go, for the thornwood trees. I really had a blast learning and gaining confidense in my fighting ability. *does a happy dance* No more transmutating yew for this gal, thornwood fighting, all the way.

To the Obsidian Order Guild: Thank you for taking me into the folds of your outstanding guild. Especially when I was really down and out. I have had so much fun of late, being part of a truly magnificent guild!

Smile

We are happy to have you sweetie!
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Peaches

I have to agree Kwinn knows his stuff. I dont know Arch really well but from what I have heard he is a good one to learn things from as well.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Goes to the following folks on Order Shard:

Kwinn, thank you for taking the time to slay Thistleface for me. It gave me some time to become acquainted with the area to slay the thornwoods for their wood.

Aw shucks ma'am *turns beet red at this point* I was glad to help out.
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Thread Information