Thread: Brown Spider Hair Drop Rate

Jitar

Default Brown Spider Hair Drop Rate

The drop rate for the Brown Spider Hairs, used to apply tech Lumbering I, among others, is ridiculously low compared to other tier I tech components.

Thanks,

Jitar Swiftpaws
    Chaos

precisely how many do you need? I've got more than a few.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

odd, its one thing I seem to had excess of when hunting on my alt through lower levels..

Post Forest Crawler leg hair

Quote Originally Posted by Jitar
    The drop rate for the Brown Spider Hairs, used to apply tech Lumbering I, among others, is ridiculously low compared to other tier I tech component.
    I pretty sure this was changed awhile back. Techs that used Brown Spider Hairs where changed to use Forest Crawler leg hairs. Better double check the actual Tech in game, in the craft window.

Are brown spiders even still around? I thought they where replaced as well?
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Robins
    I pretty sure this was changed awhile back. Techs that used Brown Spider Hairs where changed to use Forest Crawler leg hairs. Better double check the actual Tech in game, in the craft window.

Are brown spiders even still around? I thought they where replaced as well?
    They aren't, and they were. This is just one of many techs whose description still lists this now obsolete comp.

I may have to do a sweep one day of all the techs and give the devs a list of all the buggered techs such as incorrect comp listing descriptions and techs that require comps that no longer drop...

Thread Information