Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion in Lew of Alleged Death Point Change

I guess people live to stir up a tempest in a teacup, food as promised by tulga ,will be "better then" ambrosia so that means a meal will remove a deathpoint, so the sum effect is that only the penalitity will in general have an worsened affect and only after you have quite a few. The truth is ,to start claiming the sky is falling at this point, when we have no actual proof, is way way way premature . If/when the conf revamp hits blight we all need to hit blight hard and heavy and actually find out the reality versus the published intent , anyone who works knows how different the vision or statement of intent can be from the relaity just take a deep breath and wait when all the evidence is in, hard facts are much easier to debate the the doom and gloom of worst case potentialities ,untill that time its simply rhetoric with no true substance or fact

I remember all to well many doom and gloom statements about many proposed crafting changes that in the end had little top no over all serious impact. Believe me I have many many doubts about lots of things atm and i am concerned about confectioner changes especially as for me these changes will have a huge impact on me personally but i can not afford to pre-judge anything atm.

No change is easy to adjust to. I just know i dont believe anything a politician says during a campaign once he is in office and i have the hard facts to stare at then i know. That being said WHEN the revamp finally goes live and you personally have the hard evidence in hand and you find its not right not working wrong or simply to harsh do the rioght thing and submit tickets to the tech support people if they get enough people to do so it will change but to go off befoe you even have so much as a hard fact in hand by persinal expierence is just a waste of your concern and time and effort.
    Last edited by Vandellia; June 3rd, 2006 at 03:37 PM.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Vandellia

Although I respect your opinion I do differ in ideas of how to handle things in general. such as if you told me the sky was falling I would rather talk about it before the sky fell to see if it will indeed be a good thing or a bad thing. Also if said sky did fall I would already have a idea of how to handle such a case. If the Sky didnt fall then I would be all the more prepared for such a thing that could happen in the future. I'm not saying if you approach is right or mine is right just that some people look at things differantly. I can also see your point Mass hysteria within the community because the sky might be falling however I like to think Istaria's community in a whole are able to handle such a conversation without looting and rioting because of said sky falling
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

I am all for read (100 percent) behind rational and well researched debate and enjoy an exchange of views and ideas what gets to me is not anyones statement in particular but what happens far to often is a "cut and paste" attitude far to many things taken out of context mean someting totally different then what was clearly impled and or intended Food will be better the ambrosia this is clear do i not particulary care for the increased penality not much nor do i think that in effect a person to find a stocked tavern is a a good idea , On the othher hand the total and can i say total and absolute disreguard for racking on dp after dp is not quite good for the game either i seek balance or at least reason to rule which can be hard to get and maintain at times

Keep on posting keep on expressing your views have fun and enjoy the game dont let things get to you or take things too seriously
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Thread Information